• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.cbs17.com/pets-and-anima...ked-up-by-a-hawk-in-virginia-beach/1156274970
A kitten was given a second chance when it was rescued by two men with Virginia Beach Public Works after they saw it get picked up by a hawk a few weeks ago.
[....]
The woman whose yard the kitten was captured in brought the kitten to the VBSPCA, along with the story of its frightening flight.

The woman tells 10 On Your Side two men followed the hawk after seeing it pick up the kitten in her yard. They startled the hawk, making it drop the kitten about two stories from the air.

At first they thought the kitten was dead, but then she started moving. So they brought it to the woman's home, thinking it might have been hers, she said.
She brought the kitten to the VBSPCA. Despite the traumatic experience, all the kitten needed was a few stitches. Now, she's recovering and has found her place in a loving foster home.

Legg decided to foster the kitten after hearing her story. She had recently lost her cat of 14 years and immediately felt connected to this kitten.
She decided to name her "Kitty Hawk." Legg said, "She's a fighter through and through, and everyday I learn that."

Kitty Hawk, ha ha, love it!

Hell, I forgot to post the video!

Last edited:
Back