• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Ok, I recently got an email from a midday DJ. She was a bit aggravated with some password issues.

------------------------------------

OK......I've been dicking with this password crap with you guys for almost 2 F ---ING years.=A0 I'm so GOD D---mned disgusted, I swear it makes me not even want to look at your site any longer.DO NOT OFFER ME HELP AGAIN.......Just email me when you guys have your shit together.

She wasn't lying either. She actually has been a member for almost 2 years, although she has never posted. Now I do not remember ever helping this woman, nor did Imp. That's not saying we haven't, but we answer a lot of mail and unless they post a lot, everyone starts running together. Anyway, since she explained her issue and politely asked us to give her some help...I figured I would give her a hand.

You say "AGAIN" as if we have helped you before. Myself nor Imp do not recollect helping you at all, and if we ever did, it was not a memorable occasion for either of us. Sounds like you have browser issues, as 1000 other users are not having problems.

I could give you a few helpful suggestions as there are some simple browser steps that can be done that resolve the password issue 99 percent of the time, but I don't really respond well to these type of emails as patiently as Imp does, and unfortunately, I got to this before she did.

So the only help I could possibly give you is to simply tell you to go into the options of whatever browser you are currently using and then promptly fuck off. Personally, I could care less if you ever looked at our site again at all. I can promise you, the thought of you never returning to our site will not interrupt my nightly game of punch-the-hooker-in-the-mouth-before-sleeping-like-a-baby.

So how about this, [name removed], we promise to continue never listening to you and your shitty radio station (Eddie Money for God's sake? You all should have your radio station nuked) if you promise to never come back to us again. Deal?

And btw, we will NEVER have our shit together. We like it better that way.

UPDATE!!!

I gave it a few days to give them time to reply, but alas, I think our communications have ended. Shortly after I posted the above, I recieved another email. This time I was not the recipient, as was CC'd into an email. Seems as if I was never actually communicating with the actual DJ...if you are to believe the following email.

Hey guys....
After being out for almost 2 weeks, this is what I come back to? I leave my email open in the news room for you to capture details from news sources not to cuss them out. Let me get one thing straight DO NOT EVER USE MY NAME OR EMAIL ADDRESS TO CUSS ANYONE EVER...If there is not an available Login/Password for a site there is good reason and I think the response you got back from these folks best illustrates why we don't reference certain news sources in our broadcasts. Got it? The last thing I need is a digruntled Eddie Money Fan on my email list. I don't appreciate you guys not telling this "person" on the other end that it wasn't me. So I guess everyone has a laugh at my expense while I'm out. If this happens again I will go immediately to Mr. [NAME REMOVED] and I'll have the last laugh. I will ask [NAME REMOVED] to block this site from our system and whoever is responsible for this may want to come in the Control Room and speak to me face to face.

I know, I know...seems a bit too convenient. But I thought the bolded line was pretty telling. But I gave her the benefit of the doubt and thought I would help her out at the same time...especially after I was able to get full contact info for the names she spills out in her email.

Hey guys, I want to say thanks for including us in your inner-office bitch-fests. 25+ people are attached to this admin email and we all agree, it has been enlightening. Our members are gonna LOVE this one. Most blogs like ours figured you slack ass radio stations simply copy our stories and reprint them without citing us as a source, but never have we actually had an email with anyone admitting to it. Thanks for the confirmation.

I just hope Mr. [NAME REMOVED] and [NAME REMOVED] will enjoy the email I may be sending them half as much as I am enjoying these. I'm sure [NAME REMOVED] will want to know the bang-up jobs you all are doing with all the admitted plagiarism. [NAME REMOVED] will probably get a KICK out of email accounts being left open for 2 weeks so that anyone can do whatever they want.

And [NAME REMOVED], you DO have a login and password for our site, you have had it for a couple years. I can resend you initial signup for you if you would like. See, I just saw your picture for the first time. You are pretty hot. That means I am willing to put up with a little extra aggravation and go that extra mile. If you still want your password fixed, just let me know. Anytime. *wink* *wink*

Still laughing,

Morbid
Site Owner and Editor of a "certain news source"
Radio Loather

And no, I didn't actually email her boss or the tech guy. I'm an asshole, but not that big of an asshole. I just like makng them squirm a bit.

Oh, and keeping with the theme, press play and listen to some Peeping Tom and bask in all the glory it exudes.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLNA2JqtM_k"]YouTube - Peeping Tom - 06 - Kill The dj (Feat. Massive Attack)[/ame]

Last edited:
She responded back. She laughed over it...but she wont be coming back. I sent her a nice one back, but she never replied. I think it may have been something I said. *shrug*

Damn, on that note, I guess you've been pretty nice with me on my log-in password issues in the past. Thanks Morbid. I still have my head in tact.

HTH do i use my password, I put it in, and it just shoves me in this huge fucking forum....

oh...

wait.... :stupido3:

That was classic. :laugh:

Glad you enjoyed it. Lucky for you, it's not over. I just got another email. But I was COPIED in this email. It is (supposedly) from the woman the original one (supposedly) came from, blasting co-workers for using her email she had left open while she was on vacation. It is a hoot as she actually admits to instructing employees to use our site, but do not source it. I am waiting on a response to my response before I post it.

Post updated with what I am sure is the last time we will hear from this particular radio station.

Morbid, I read the whole post. And then I read it again - just to laugh some more!

I love mailbag.

Just got my first internet crush.
On second thought, after taking another look at Morbids gravator. Maybe not.

This was fucking hysterical. :crazy:

Heaven forbid her doors have handles on them, she may never get out of the house!!! Better install swing doors..... less tricky.... not like them sneaky passwords :crazy:

Morbid,
This was too funny. I'm sorry you lost your station though. If you want a good internet station that plays a wide range of music and is VERY request oriented, feel free to message me. I can hook you up. I currently dj for them and I can tell you as a dj of 6 years its one of the best I have ever worked for. :rock:

Good thing I didn't read this before I asked you for help with my discus not woking. I may not be able to comment on the main page anymore but there is more than enough stuff to do here in the forums. Thanks for the laugh that was great.

This is classic. I loved rereading this. [MENTION=16]Morbid[/MENTION], you need to keep doing these man. They are timeless. Thanks for the laugh again.

Back