• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

brandi

christ on a cracker
Now I just read a whole thread on facebook about this with live video from her so called friends that were in this hotel room with her. A lot of people are saying she was set up to be sold to 2-3 men and raped for $200. She didn't make it and was found in the hotel's freezer. The freezer had been emptied to fit her body and set to the lowest temp possible.

ROSEMONT, Illinois --
A 19-year-old Chicago woman was discovered dead early Sunday inside a freezer at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Rosemont, police said.

Kenneka Jenkins was last seen Saturday morning and reported missing at about 1:15 p.m. She was attending a party Friday night on the ninth floor of the hotel.

Her family said that police told them that Jenkins was intoxicated when she walked into the freezer.

However, the family believes there is more to the story.

Her mother Teresa Martin said she is horrified.

"It's something that no one could ever imagine. It's unbelievable," Martin said.
Jenkins' sister told police that Jenkins was seen leaving her Chicago home at 11:30 p.m. Friday for a party at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, 54440 North River Road. The sister said that she had received a text message from Jenkins at about 1:30 a.m. Saturday.

After being contacted by Rosemont police, the staff of the Crowne Plaza searched the hotel and Jenkins was discovered inside a freezer early Sunday morning. Police said her body was beyond resuscitation and was pronounced dead at the scene.

The Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel and Conference Center released a statement saying, "The Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel and Conference Center holds the safety, security and well-being of our guests and employees as our top priority and concern.

We are saddened by this news, and our thoughts are with the young woman and her family during this difficult time. The hotel staff will continue to cooperate fully with local authorities

http://abc13.com/woman-found-dead-in-hotel-freezer/2401365/?sf112995911=1

Now I just read a whole thread on facebook about this with live video from her so called friends that were in this hotel room with her. A lot of people are saying she was set up to be sold to 2-3 men and raped for $200. She didn't make it and was found in the hotel's freezer. The freezer had been emptied to fit her body and set to the lowest temp possible.

http://abc13.com/woman-found-dead-in-hotel-freezer/2401365/?sf112995911=1
Sadly it is imaginable when you have people putting their kids in the freezer.

What kind of hotel was this ... ?
All the hotel freezers I've ever seen are lame as all fuck. Small ... certainly not stuff a lady inside sized at all.

What kind of hotel was this ... ?
All the hotel freezers I've ever seen are lame as all fuck. Small ... certainly not stuff a lady inside sized at all.
It's not a room freezer, but a walk in like the kind used in restaurants and such.

Here's an interview the mother gave the press, sorry for this version (there's stupid music added) but I couldn't link directly to the Chicago Tribune's article.

To me, it seems the mother is more upset about the police than about her daughter being dead, especially since it happen within 24 hours.

Last edited:
I think the mother is distraught over neither the hotel or police taking active immediate actions that could have saved this girls life. I definitely think some of her "friends" had some working knowledge of what was going on or didn't step up to help her

I think the mother is distraught over neither the hotel or police taking active immediate actions that could have saved this girls life.
I don't know about the hotel, but what in the hell is the police suppose to do? Her daughter was a frozen popsicle when they were notified. As for her being distraught, she was extremely calm and collective during almost the entire interview and was only emotional at the end because those "bastards" (police officers) wouldn't let her in a crime scene.

Last edited:
i wonder if this girl was simply a working girl ... maybe had to much to drink and miss took the freezer door for an emergency exit door or something and got locked in, and nothing nefarious happened at all. Because that makes sense ... Like murder make sense too .. but innocent, made a mistake when intoxicated does too.

How would these people have access to a walk in freezer?
that's what the mom wants to know.

Gary Mack, Spokes person for the Village of Rosemont, stated that " this was not an area that guests would have gained easy access too as there is construction for a new restaurant"

that's why there was a large industrial freezer that was on but not in use.

I don't know about the hotel, but what in the hell is the police suppose to do? Her daughter was a frozen popsicle when they were notified. As for her being distraught, she was extremely calm and collective during almost the entire interview and was only emotional at the end because those "bastards" (police officers) wouldn't let her in a crime scene.
hysterical? no, I said distraught, normal feelings during this type of situation. I will add I use this word in the sheerly southern/Texas form of the word were people are distraught over everything as it's connotations now seem to gravitate to more melodrama. I am really talking in general as I have no idea who was contacted when in this case but it might have been too late when even her mother was contacted about her phone. Depending when the police were contacted was what I meant was throwing that out there in general about in danger children or women like the one snatched but the guy that snatched the car that was the one of many cases on here that turned out with her alive and the cops were on it like white on rice. Who I find the more irritating in this case is obviously the worthless scum friends but then the hotel fir nit on their own checking the video to see what the hell had happened, there is not legalese that would have kept them from doing that. I'm thinking 10 hours if there is enough oxygen is amount of time someone could possibly survive but will look it up. Well, I am now created an internet slam out between people one says 30 to an hour & has backers anti her say 8 so somewhere inbetween depending on the person, because she was drunk she would have had a better chance but then if she was drugged would depend. I miss the people that used to be on here that could actually say as it was their field

Last edited:
hysterical? no, I said distraught, normal feelings during this type of situation. I will add I use this word in the sheerly southern/Texas form of the word were people are distraught over everything as it's connotations now seem to gravitate to more melodrama. I am really talking in general as I have no idea who was contacted when in this case but it might have been too late when even her mother was contacted about her phone. Depending when the police were contacted was what I meant was throwing that out there in general about in danger children or women like the one snatched but the guy that snatched the car that was the one of many cases on here that turned out with her alive and the cops were on it like white on rice. Who I find the more irritating in this case is obviously the worthless scum friends but then the hotel fir nit on their own checking the video to see what the hell had happened, there is not legalese that would have kept them from doing that. I'm thinking 10 hours if there is enough oxygen is amount of time someone could possibly survive but will look it up. Well, I am now created an internet slam out between people one says 30 to an hour & has backers anti her say 8 so somewhere inbetween depending on the person, because she was drunk she would have had a better chance but then if she was drugged would depend. I miss the people that used to be on here that could actually say as it was their field
Except the freezer was turned down as far as it would go.
After living in minnesota and having outside chores. I can say without a doubt, she would not last more than 40 minutes drunk in a subzero temp.

Chillin' but no Netflix.

So much more to this story methinks.
Were the other girls "booked" for sex too?
How many people there?

This was no accident, the cops are being lazy becuase they are writing her off as a stupid black girl, sex worker or worse.

From what I've read, I don't think it was an accident, but I don't necessarily believe she was "set up", either. I mean, if you're a God-fearing family, and a young female relative has been found dead, you may be inclined to make something up so that she's not remembered as just another murdered hooker. That doesn't get the same kind of investigative attention as a "good" girl who's been set up and murdered.

How would these people have access to a walk in freezer?

I used to walk around hotels like I owned them ... mind you I wasn't drunk or going to fuck three guys ... for two hundred dollars. Especially not drunk ... I can do that straight.
And yes I am totally proud of that! :devil:
[doublepost=1505178212,1505177969][/doublepost]
That doesn't get the same kind of investigative attention as a "good" girl who's been set up and murdered.

I don't understand Why not ... it's far more interesting.

I keep hearing so many rumors about her death.. some said she was pimped out by the best friend for 200 dollars she refused the sex so they raped and killed her.
Than I heard she was set up because she slept with her best friends Irene Roberts boyfriend so she had her raped.
I also heard she really isn't dead which is obviously false but that is what some said.
Last I heard she committed suicide because of the rape. One lady tried telling me this white man killed her im like you are the only person who even mentioned a white man she was like black men do not rape so I have no idea where she got that from besides her own fucked up head..
[doublepost=1505190167,1505189620][/doublepost]
It's not a room freezer, but a walk in like the kind used in restaurants and such.
Rumor has it one of the girls worked there and had a key but I have not seen anything besides people who knew the best friend and her so I do not know if it is true being I have heard so many stories it is just sad.

Here's an interview the mother gave the press, sorry for this version (there's stupid music added) but I couldn't link directly to the Chicago Tribune's article.

To me, it seems the mother is more upset about the police than about her daughter being dead, especially since it happen within 24 hours.

I read the the link and this is a fucked up story. I think the parents were right on in persisting. I think the police fucked up not considering the car. These people in it is a huge red flag because ...and I think the mom picked it up right away, how'd you get the car? The keys? I think the police missed an opportunity here. And the hotel. Mom is right ... they might have found her alive. I wonder what the autopsy will find.

Last edited:
From what I've read, I don't think it was an accident, but I don't necessarily believe she was "set up", either. I mean, if you're a God-fearing family, and a young female relative has been found dead, you may be inclined to make something up so that she's not remembered as just another murdered hooker. That doesn't get the same kind of investigative attention as a "good" girl who's been set up and murdered.
I also do not think it was accident .. I watched the video and thought I heard help me than they turned the music up but some black lady on my cousins status who created a phantom white guy who killed the girl told me the help me I heard was part of a song.
[doublepost=1505190788,1505190633][/doublepost]
I read the the link and this is a fucked up story. I think the parents were right on in persisting. I think the police fucked up not considering the car. These people in it is a huge red flag because ...and I think the mom picked it up right away, how'd you get the car? The keys? I think the police missed an opportunity here. And the hotel. Mom is right ... they might have found her alive. I wonder what the autopsy will find.

I am wondering what the autopsy will show too because there is just way too unanswered questions here. I think the police jumped the gun here

Rumor has it one of the girls worked there and had a key but I have not seen anything besides people who knew the best friend and her so I do not know if it is true being I have heard so many stories it is just sad.
@Giavonna30 did you add this to my quote, because I don't know anything about any rumors.

I also do not think it was accident .. I watched the video and thought I heard help me than they turned the music up but some black lady on my cousins status who created a phantom white guy who killed the girl told me the help me I heard was part of a song.
[doublepost=1505190788,1505190633][/doublepost]

I am wondering what the autopsy will show too because there is just way too unanswered questions here. I think the police jumped the gun here

All that time she was right there. Sad ... No one is helping and she is there all that time. I hope she wasn't murdered ... I hope this wasn't some jump in gone wrong or over some stupid boy.

Sorry did not mean too , I was just saying so many people are trying to understand how she got in the freezer when supposedly it is a locked area im close to Chicago and have a lot of friends out that way they keep telling me what they heard
[doublepost=1505191590,1505191428][/doublepost]
All that time she was right there. Sad ... No one is helping and she is there all that time. I hope she wasn't murdered ... I hope this wasn't some jump in gone wrong or over some stupid boy.

exactly it happens so much today with these young girls over a boy who would most likely show up to the funeral with a new girl on his arm and court date with another.

I hope she wasn't hooking ... I really hope that her mom wasn't letting her daughter use her car to turn tricks. I hope this wasn't over some boy ...or gang related.

Mom failed letting 17 yr old go out at 11pm, and they are all young and dumb and drinking, I think it could just be an accident.

This is probably going to turn out like the continuing mystery of Elisa Lam's demise. I hope not, but I wouldn't be surprised either.

Back