• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
2 children by 2 different women both deceased ...

I wonder if this evil bitch had contact with that baby too :shifty:
Every child within a 2 foot radius is dead....Just curious ..
I know he was initially injured in a fight.
BUT ...what a coincidence :shifty: and it's obvious people will cover up for her.

2 children by 2 different women both deceased ...

I wonder if this evil bitch had contact with that baby too :shifty:
Every child within a 2 foot radius is dead....Just curious ..
I know he was initially injured in a fight.
BUT ...what a coincidence :shifty: and it's obvious people will cover up for her.
From what I understand she did have contact with the first baby and was there when he died.

January 04, 2017

Katrina has yet to go to trial. The sperm donor has plead guilty to killing his first child.

A Pine Ridge man pleads guilty on the day he was supposed to go on trial for the murder of his 1-year-old son.

James Shangreaux pleaded guilty in federal court Tuesday to felony child abuse and neglect, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of South Dakota.

Shangreaux was originally charged with first degree murder and felony child abuse following the death of the boy in April 2015.

Shangreaux avoided a possible life sentence if convicted of murder. His plea comes with no more than 15 years in prison.

http://www.kotatv.com/content/news/...-guilty-to-abuse-in-sons-death-409679335.html

That is awesome.They must appreciate their women...and show it often!
I'm so sharing this
[doublepost=1492190504,1492190416][/doublepost]
My first thought was along these lines.

10wl3lf.jpg
I can't sto laughing, this would cut down on the population issue
[doublepost=1492190547][/doublepost]I'm seriously windering whether or not she is responcible for killing both of those kids

I'm seriously windering whether or not she is responcible for killing both of those kids
It's easy to imagine Ms. Shangreaux may have been a catalyst in the fighting that was going on in the household that day. Probably just being her everyday self.
But the people who killed the baby was his mother who saw the father lift his leg as if to kick her so she grabbed the baby and held him in front of her, causing dad to kick the baby in the head.

This inquisitor link is a recap of everything already posted on this thread, but the headline says it all:
"FAMILY FROM HELL: MOTHER BEATS 2-YEAR-OLD SON TO DEATH, GRANDMOTHER HIDES IT FROM POLICE, FATHER KILLED 1-YEAR-OLD BROTHER YEAR BEFORE"

@Satanica @cubby

A Pine Ridge Reservation woman accused of beating her 2-year-old son to death after he wet his bed has reached a plea deal with prosecutors.

The Rapid City Journal reports 30-year-old Katrina Shangreaux, of Porcupine, is to plead guilty to second-degree murder in the death of 2-year-old Kylen Shangreaux in July 2016. She says in court documents she’d been drinking alcohol and taking pain medication.
She could face life in prison. A sentencing date wasn’t immediately scheduled.

Shangreaux’s mother and the boy’s grandmother, Sonya Dubray, has pleaded not guilty to hindering the investigation.

The boy’s father is serving time in federal prison for abuse and neglect of a son with a different woman.
https://www.argusleader.com/story/n...plead-guilty-beating-death-toddler/461609002/
[doublepost=1522185438,1522185351][/doublepost]
kylenshangreaux.jpg

Kylen

Fuck me i hated this recap......scoping the tribute page ....the aunt is heartbroken and will clearly never get over this loss!

Sidenote can someone PLEASE fucking explain how an admitted child murderer goes from looking at life in prison to just 15 fucking years with a plea bargain? Thats fucked up....guessing cunt rag and the bitch who shoulda swallowed said cunt rag wont be looking at long time either

What a dog's breakfast of fucked uppedness.
They should be rounded up and all stuffed in the same damn cell for life.

Sidenote can someone PLEASE fucking explain how an admitted child murderer goes from looking at life in prison to just 15 fucking years with a plea bargain? Thats fucked up....guessing cunt rag and the bitch who shoulda swallowed said cunt rag wont be looking at long time either

Natives.

The govt does not give a shit. 10 years is all this Native childs life is worth to the White man Gov't. I'm not making a joke when i say that either. It's disgusting, but that IS why.

South Dakota still actively seeks ways to crush Natives. This is well documented and undeniable.

Some proof that South Dakota is still LITERALLY out to get Natives...

An attorney representing the Catholic Church schools that raped kids wrote a law, which passed, that prevents the very folks he was set to fight in court from even seeking damages at all. Not only did no one in the South Dakota govt(at least not enough of em by any stretch) see ANYTHING remotely wrong with this, but they openly outright supported it and then returned to vote DOWN an attempt to alter it.

https://indiancountrymedianetwork.c...ture-quashes-new-childhood-sexual-abuse-bill/

Hickey’s new bill had proposed eliminating the statute of limitations for childhood-sexual-abuse complaints in the state. It was intended to remedy a 2010 measure that added restrictions to such suits, banning victims over age 40 from suing institutions (such as churches and schools). The 2010 law was written as a “constituent bill” by Steve Smith, an attorney representing an institution—Congregation of Priests of the Sacred Heart, which runs St. Joseph’s Indian School, in Chamberlain—and defending about a dozen such cases.

Smith’s 2010 bill has been called a way to sweep his cases, and others, from the system, particularly since a South Dakota judge has been applying the statute retroactively, projecting it back in time to dismiss already-filed lawsuits. Smith’s bill was written and enacted after about 100 Native Americans filed childhood-sexual abuse complaints against Smith’s clients and other Catholic entities that had run the notorious boarding schools American Indians were compelled to attend until the 1970s.

An insurance-industry trade group’s representative warned insurance premiums might increase. Smith defended his 2010 statute. Representative Gene Abdallah, Republican of Lincoln and Minnehaha counties, said that as a Catholic, he was offended by the bill and claimed any abuse was mitigated by the good done in Native communities by the Catholic Church.

South Dakota Catholic politicians are offended that someone would seek justice for the horrific sexual abuse they suffered at the hands of the Catholic Church.

Let's not forget that the govt of South Dakota(like many other places) worked with the Catholic church when they wrongfully took Native children from their families and threw them into these Catholic run boarding schools. The govt was complicit then, and now here they are re-victimizing everyone. Disgraceful. Yet no one gives a shit.

Oh and don't worry about that being an old article from fucking 2012, rest assured, in 6 fucking years nothing has been done to remedy this injustice...

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...an-boarding-school-victims-seek-sd-law-change

A South Dakota woman accused of beating her 2-year-old son to death after he wet his bed has reached a plea deal with prosecutors.

The Rapid City Journal reports 30-year-old Katrina Shangreaux, of Porcupine, is to plead guilty to second-degree murder in the death of 2-year-old Kylen Shangreaux in July 2016. She says in court documents she’d been drinking alcohol and taking pain medication.

In a written statement, Shangreaux admitted assaulting her son when she came home to find he had wet his bed and found him to be behaving "defiantly." She hit him multiple times with a belt, threw him to the ground and kicked him in the abdomen.

Shangreaux wrote that she became even angrier when the child "gave her a sideways look."

She only stopped assaulting the boy when “she saw that he appeared different and realized how badly she had injured him.”

The child was eventually taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead. A physician who treated him believed he had been dead for about four hours.
http://www.wdsu.com/article/report-...-he-wet-bed-gave-her-a-sideways-look/19628904

Why he was allowed to plead it down to child abuse was because it was all the prosecutors could prove. The baby was abuse by literally everyone around him prior to his death, if they had gone to trial there's a very good chance dad might have even walked.

A first degree murder charge wouldn't have stuck if they moved forward. They'd have to prove it was the dad who caused the injuries that directly lead to death and that he'd hurt him with the intent to kill him.There were so many people that physically abused him in the days leading to his death that they wouldn't have been able to pin the actual injuries that caused death on any one person. From what I understand they still haven't been able to figure out exactly which injuries caused his death.

I personally still don't think the birth father is physically responsible for his death. While he might be a shit parent and might have neglected his kids, doesn't mean he beat him to death. We do know that days prior to his death he received a kick so hard to the head that his head swelled up and he bled from his nose. He was found with skull and rib fractures. These are the points that they were using to try and get the dad with murder. They couldn't say for sure if the fractures were old or new because he sustained multiple beatings within days. He died while in dad's care making him an automatic target by a system that has been going out of their way to try and protect a vicious step cunt of a mother who was present when the baby died, along with the baby's mom and her DotM.

http://www.wdsu.com/article/report-...-he-wet-bed-gave-her-a-sideways-look/19628904

A South Dakota woman accused of beating her 2-year-old son to death after he wet his bed has reached a plea deal with prosecutors.

In a written statement, Shangreaux admitted assaulting her son when she came home to find he had wet his bed and found him to be behaving "defiantly." She hit him multiple times with a belt, threw him to the ground and kicked him in the abdomen.

Shangreaux wrote that she became even angrier when the child "gave her a sideways look."

She only stopped assaulting the boy when “she saw that he appeared different and realized how badly she had injured him.”

The child was eventually taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead. A physician who treated him believed he had been dead for about four hours.

Excuses. It was the fault of the alcohol and pain meds, combined with what the boy did. Nothing was her fault. Kill this bitch.

A South Dakota mother who beat her son to death after he wet the bed and gave her 'side eye' has been sentenced to 40 years behind bars.

Katrina Shangreaux pleaded guilty to second degree murder as part of a plea deal in March, after initially pleading not guilty to first degree murder, and was handed down her sentence on Tuesday, The Rapid City Journal reported.

The 30-year-old admitted to beating her son Kylen, two, with a studded belt, throwing him to the ground and hitting him in the stomach and head in a rage when she came home on July 28, 2016, and found the little boy had wet the bed.

She told the court in her confession she had been drinking heavily and was on pain medications before the attack.

In her written statement she said she became even angrier after the boy 'gave her a sideways look' and referred to her as 'Angie' - his paternal aunt Angie Shangreaux, who had custody of him until a tribal court gave him back to Shangreaux weeks before his death.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Sarah Collins told the court during sentencing Shangreaux's brutal beating had left the two-year-old boy with bleeding on his brain, cigarette burns on his head and horrifically mutilated genitals.

While the sentencing guidelines for Shangreaux suggested 27 to 33 years, Chief Judge Jeffrey L Viken increased the sentence due to the 'unusually heinous' crime.

He described Kylen's death as 'horrific, depraved, torturous [and] humiliating', noting the toddler could never have defended himself.

After his death, Shangreaux and her mother, Sonya Dubray, cleaned blood and feces off Kylen, and cleaned up the scene.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...40-years-murder-two-year-old-son-wet-bed.html
4E63AD9300000578-5968877-image-m-34_1531962880876.jpg

Of The many articles here, this is one of those that sticks to your gut.
She would have whipped him for wetting the bed, she probably would have eventually lost custody again or let a DOTM kill him. The boy was doomed with her.
But the brutality of this killing was because he called her "Angie". He was probably pining for his lost family and enraging her.
The bureacrats who forced him from a safe loving home with relatives into the den of an angry drugged drunk harridan with a record of child neglect should be held accountable. But they will get away with it.

Last edited:
40 years is good.

My heart hurts for his aunt Angie.
I hope she is at peace with the 40 year sentence. It won't bring this little back. Rest in peace kylen.

Poor baby, seems he had a busted lip and a bruised mouth in the picture above, while he was offering flowers to someone. Sad, I bet Angie is totally heartbroken

@Satanica
"How in God's name" could you not know your grandson was murdered when you found him unresponsive, a judge asked Tuesday afternoon before handing down a longer-than-usual sentence to a woman who helped cover up the brutal beating of the 2-year-old. Sonya Dubray, 51, was sentenced to 9-1/2 years in prison by Judge Jeffrey Viken after she pleaded guilty to being an accessory to second-degree murder in the July 2016 beating death of Kylen Shangreaux.

You "knew who murdered this kid" and took "deliberate acts" to cover it up, he said before Dubray was taken away in handcuffs.

Dubray said she didn't realize what had happened to Kylen and she changed him to help him get ready for the ambulance ride. She said she loves her three children and 12 grandchildren, and used to be a preschool teacher.

Dubray said she mentors women at Oglala Lakota College and will continue to help women while in prison.

"I am truly sorry," Dubray said. "I take all responsibility for my actions."
1568950526384.png

In her written statement she said she became even angrier after the boy 'gave her a sideways look' and referred to her as 'Angie' - his paternal aunt Angie Shangreaux, who had custody of him until a tribal court gave him back to Shangreaux weeks before his death.
I dont think he called the bio unit Angie. I think he was calling out for her. Because he was safe with her.

Back