• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-trying-evict-unemployed-30-year-old-son.html
[....]
At a Tuesday hearing, New York State Supreme Court Judge Donald Greenwood sided with Mark and Christina Rotondo of Camillus, New York.
The couple have been trying to evict their unemployed only-son Michael for months because he refuses to pay rent or contribute in any way around the house.
Michael left court frustrated, saying he didn't think the judge read the case fully, according to CNY Central. He says he will appeal the decision.

'I am just so outraged,' he said outside of court on Tuesday, adding that he has been tautned by conservative groups for being a 'liberal millennial'.
4C887EF600000578-0-image-a-31_1527007385723.jpg

Over the past three months, the couple have given their son five written notices to move out, but he has ignored their orders.

They initially tried to get him evicted, but learned that since he is a family member, he would have to be removed from their home through an ejectment proceeding.
In a response to his parents' court filings, Michael - who turns 31 in July and is acting as his own lawyer - says his parents have not given him a reason why he is being kicked out, or enough time to find a new place.

He claims in his response that in the eight years he has lived with his parents, he 'has never been expected to contribute to household expenses, or assisted with chores and the maintenance of the premises, and claims that this is simply a component of his living agreement'.

He also cited a court precedent which says that he needs six months notice to be kicked out through an ejectment action.
[....]
In a redacted filing, Michael also said he runs his own 'successful' business, calling it 'the overwhelmingly superior choice for the economic well being over the working of a full-time job'.

Reached by the New York Post on Tuesday, Michael said he was still living at his parents' house and would not go into detail about the business he runs.
He said the living arrangement 'is awkward'.

The Rotondos first asked their son to leave in a letter written on February 2 .His father wrote that 'after a discussion with your Mother, we have decided that you must leave this house immediately'. They gave him 14 days to vacate, saying he 'will not be allowed to return'.
4C8888B700000578-0-image-a-27_1527007297780.jpg

'We will take whatever actions are necessary to enforce this decision,' the letter read.

When he had not moved out two weeks later, his parents followed up with another letter, telling him he had been 'evicted'.

'You have heretofore been our guest and there is no lease or agreement that gives you any right to stay here without our consent,' they wrote.
They then gave up another 30 days to leave.

The couple wrote a third letter five days later, offering Michael $1,100 to find a new place to stay and some advice on how to get a new apartment - such as selling 'any weapons you may have' for rent money.
[....]
'If you want help finding a place your Mother has offered to help you,' the letter reads.

On March 5, the couple wrote a fourth letter saying they 'have seen no indication that you are preparing to leave'.

'Be aware that we will take any appropriate actions necessary to make sure you leave the house as demanded,' they wrote.

Their most recent letter was written on March 30, concerns Michael's car, offering him money to fix it so that it can be taken off their property.

'I feel bad for both of them, because he’s not learning anything by staying at home and he’s just wasting their time and money,' one neighbor said, according to WRAL.
Zillow estimates the four bedroom home is worth about $218,000.

Michael appears to be no stranger of the civil court system.

Last year, he filed a lawsuit against a local Best Buy for discrimination, saying he was fired because he couldn't work Saturdays due to a court visitation schedule.
He is seeking nearly $340,000 in damages, pay and attorney's fees from the big box store.

In a separate case, he claimed his rights to due process were violated in family court, but that case was thrown out in November of last year.

Bet mom is wishing she swallowed now.

Honestly I want to punch that smug dink right in the face.
Talk about an entitled shit never dealing with responsibilities.
Sorry hippy, no free rides.
Now he better be the one to learn to swallow.

What??? 30 years old and still under the parental roof? It appears at least to Baby Man that he actually thought he had a case against his parents despite their many requests for him to vacate over the years.

The anguish and pain I see in the faces of the parents make his smirking especially detestable.

. The couple wrote a third letter five days later, offering Michael $1,100 to find a new place to stay
Before they hired an attorney, they gave him money to move.
He accepted it but didn't move.

I wonder if we will ever get an update to this.

I feel for the parents . I'm having trouble getting rid of someone too. ( Who is also forbidden to use the laundry room.)
But they helped create this self absorbed prick. I wonder how he ended up like that?. His own writing is pathetic yet boastful.
I bet the parents end up getting a restraining order.

'I feel bad for both of them, because he’s not learning anything by staying at home and he’s just wasting their time and money,' one neighbor said, according to WRAL.
Zillow estimates the four bedroom home is worth about $218,000.

I sure wish I could find a 4 bedroom home in this area for $218K.

My 21 year old son is living in the basement, but he has a job and is contributing to the household. I'm good with that.

I read last night, he was on CNN the other night ..
I sure as hell hope, they didn't pay the piece of shit to appear on their program ..

I sure wish I could find a 4 bedroom home in this area for $218K.

My 21 year old son is living in the basement, but he has a job and is contributing to the household. I'm good with that.
Fuck, you'd be lucky to find a one bedroom condominium apartment here in Edmonton ..
The median house price here for a four bedroom home is about $400,000.00 ..

I also read some mall fast food place offered hin a job and a "signing bonus" because it is tough to be a millennial.
With his track record the pizza CEO is setting himself up for a lawsuit

CNN interview. CRINNNNGE.

Migod he is retarded as fuck!
Not true disability, but just dumb fucking moron and he is out of his tree.
This was the most shockingly dull interview.
I felt bad for the anchor for how awkward this was.

Guy is in a dreamworld far removed from reality.
Everything is happening later, not tomorrow.
Huge Baby.

He does not grasp anything...
period.
Takes no responsibility for anything.
Just put him in prison in a teeny cell.
Stupid dillhole.

ETA: and ffs castrate him pronto!

I noticed that he couldn't be bothered to wash his hair for court or TV. Or trim that shit all over his face. If you are going to wear a fucking prissy beard at least make it look good, fucking rats nest.

I bet a bunch of boxes turn up on their lawn ... or at their door.

I can't wait to see what happens June 1st ... I wonder if everyone dies ?

@lithiumgirl You're probably right. If he kills them he'll go to prison and - OH! - he'd once more have a free place to sleep, a roof over his head, and 3 meals a day that he doesn't have to procure for himself.

I think this fellow has a major problem handling life. He's not just a clichéd Millennial layabout. Being a Millennial probably exacerbates his problem, but he'd be a pain in the neck to his family in any decade.

DailyMail.com has learned that Rotondo was arrested in 2009 for stalking and menacing a woman in New Hartford, New York. He ended up pleading guilty to lesser charges of trespass and harassment and was fined a total of $1,375. At the time he gave an address in Syracuse.
The mother of his son said she had pleaded with police to take the rifle from him, but they have told her there is no cause.
'How do people know someone is mentally ill until they do something?' she asked. 'By then it will be too late.
'Of course I want them to take his rifle from him, but why can they? How do people know he has a mental health issue if it is kept confidential?'
Both Rotondo and the child's mother say they never had a relationship.
'It would be wrong to call me an ex-girlfriend,' she said. She refused to give any details of the events leading up to the boy's conception.

He represented himself in the eviction case as he has done in child custody matters and in a federal 2015 suit against his former employer, Best Buy, who he sued for $330,000.
He claimed the electronics retailer discriminated against him because of his sex.
The company had wanted him to work on Saturdays but he refused, saying he needed to see his son on that day.
He said a woman with similar childcare issues was allowed to take off her day of choice. He lost the case.
The mother of Rotondo's son said she believes the decision to oust him from the family home was taken by his father, Mark, 60.
'The mother would never have done this to her child,' she said
But she said Christina Rotondo, 61, was also frustrated with her son.
'She once said to me: "How do you think I feel that we are going to have him live with us for the rest of our lives?"' she said.
The woman said she no longer has a relationship with either parent.
She said the past two years of her life have been a nightmare as Rotondo has constantly dragged her into court over matters concerning their son.
'Every little parenting decision I make that he disagrees with, he just goes to the court,' said the mother. 'He has tormented me - absolutely tormented me - with the number of filings and court appearances and his insistence on representing himself.'
The mother of failure-to-launch millennial Michael Rotondo's 8-year-old son fears the decision to kick his father out of his parents' home will send him off the rails, she told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview.
Rotondo's mental condition could deteriorate when he has to fend for himself, she predicted.
'He was kind of safe with his parents but a lot has changed for him and this will be another big change. I don't think he will be able to cope with it,' the 33-year-old mom said.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...illennials-8-year-old-son-breaks-silence.html

This millennial is such a loser he refuses to see that he is a grown assed man responsible for himself. The conditions he set for the optimum time and circumstances under which he would move came off as contemptable demands.

You just can't shame some people. They don't even hesitate to give interviews that spotlight them as the gigantic losers they are.

1527383761243.png

Maybe he'll try a half assed suicide attempt.

The sad part is that he is completely convinced that he is being utterly logical... :
He needs a psychiatrist. Millenial isn't his problem.
Like his logic that he's not a real burden on his parents because they never gave him money. Just food, shelter, utilities, a cell phone. Well, at least they stopped his allowance!

Back