• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Mickey, I'm from Texas & he's from Illinois. How did we grow up together?

You lived in Belvedere IL for a time.....And Belvedere is within driving distance of Chicago.....And you recieved a speeding ticket in Wisconsin in 2004....So although you did not grow up together (Which as I saidwas speculation on my part)

Dneil is going to bed. Got to get up and take the oldest to work.

It has been fun chit chatting.

May the baby beater get his due karma. (we will talk again, tre... again, welcome to the site:hello:) NIGHTERZ ALL!

DNeilz~No, no, and no. He was never aggressive. He never stepped to me, or anybody for that matter. BUT, he was working out really hard, and I THINK taking some form of juice. I just wish they would have blood tested both of them. THEN we'd all know for sure.

Not me Mickey. I never lived in Illinois, and when I lived in Wisconsin I was pulled over once, but didn't even get a warning.

Heartbreaking :: Sat May 30, 2009 12:19 PM0

This entire situation is heart-breaking. At the moment, everyone's focus should be on Austin, for hoping for the best and praying-as some one earlier said- for a miracle for this sweet little boy. I would think that the energy on this board could be spent in a more positive way, with love and good thoughts towards a family with a mother and grand-parents experiencing unimaginable pain and worry. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Tresoka, its obvious that you are upset - both with Jeremy for his inexcusable actions and for Jeremy, because he's destroyed his own life and his familys. And I understand your anger and pain. But the only person responsible for Jeremy is Jeremy. I know that if Jeremy were to read this, he would not approve of your comments towards Helene and her family- they should not have to deal with your hateful words. I hope you are embarassed when you re-read your posts this morning.

AuStIn2809 :: Sat May 30, 2009 9:00 PM0

If in your heart you had felt something was really wrong Tresoka and if in deed you felt it was mounting up, as a decent caring human being and "friend" of Jeremy's...from no matter how far you would have picked up that phone and called a family member and said "I am scared for that baby, help him" Don't you think a million people would have wanted to prevent something like this? Where is your head?

People know first time fathers struggle to cope in the beginning, but do they ever think to this point? NO.

In the end, putting blame on others for one's actions does not solve anything nor does it shed any light or bring positive energy to the innocent...the baby.

If you care for his well being you drop it and focus on him.

You making excuses for his behavior is ludacris.

You come to earth with a gift, free will. You use it to make good or evil. There was no gun to his head. There is no "AW boo hoo my life sucks, I am going to take it out on him and smack his brain out" You don't like your life, or your child then you walk out...as many do. Pure and simple. Hope it makes sense one day in your lifetime.

Last edited:
Not me Mickey. I never lived in Illinois, and when I lived in Wisconsin I was pulled over once, but didn't even get a warning.

Well then I apologize. But that means someone else with your name is still living in IL and has a suspended Wisconsin license....

Maybe you should investigate it for yourself.....just in case you ever do get to Wisconsin....It could save you a headache....

And I see at one time you worked for Superior Exteriors.

They did an EXCELLENT job on my roof......

I don't know helen's last name, but she does have a Myspace. Jeremy canceled his because she was a jealous stalking type girlfriend that allowed him ZERO female friends.....Go figure...

I'm here if you need anything. My I-phone is directly linked to my brain through infrared and I can comment back in my sleep!

Yes, you are correct. Austin will suffer the most from this, and it isn't fair. NEVER did I justify what the father did, but just expressed that this is what her lies & selfishness gets her. You should always be careful what you ask for. You just may get it, but it isn't always the way you want it....
Oh, so you are saying because of words, Jeremy punches his child in the head, and oh well, baby is collateral damage because mom got what she was asking for? wow, this is one of the most stupid, asinine comments ever.

Jeremy made a choice on how to react to his baby's crying he responded with a violent blow, not because of some bullshit that was said by the mother. Any possible worthiness he had prior to this action is NULL and VOID! In my book Jeremy should get the same punishment he inflicted on his son, except to make it fair, a sledge hammer should be used.

Baby Austin is the ONLY one really suffering, everyone else is reacting to his condition, his anguish, he is the only real victim. I can only hope that he's suffering and damage done will not be permanent. Jeremy on the other hand can drop dead.

Last edited:
By the way, where in the fuck do you think Jeremy got the name Austin? From me dip-shits!!!! I live in Austin, we met in Austin, I suggested Austin. Thanks, no really...

You should have stayed on topic Tresoka. See yah in a few days dude.

Banned till the 10th

Last edited:
I just would like to say that I pray this wee bairn fully recovers and has a wonderful life. And it saddens me to see a thread spiral into a semantics slinging match, when really the only thing this thread should be about is the wee angel that was brutalized and the piece of shite charged with it! To me the devil is in the details and opinion is just that... opinion!

I am a person who thrives on facts and the truth and if it can't be proved or is just opinion then fuck it, It = bollocks! There is enough harshness in this dark world and not enough justice. I hope this wee baby gets justice and fully heals!

90 pages of bullshit. I can't fucking do it. I can't be forced to read the woman hating meanderings of this half-wit fuck nut any longer.

Mommy took care of the baby enough to make sure he was feed, clothed...not beat in the head until he was dead. I could give two shits about what kind of wife/girlfriend she was, if she liked to take it up the ass with produce, if she did trains in the middle of a Wendy's parking lot....Really, it's of no consequence to me. What does matter is that SHE was not the one beating her babies head in, SHE was not the one with documented FACTS that she was the cause of her child's death.

Please, Please, Please. For the love of all that's holy. I will eat my babganoush 20 days a month and pray to Shiva to grant you the extra chromosome your shallow gene pool jipped you if you will just SHUT THE GLORIOUS FUCK UP!

We got it. Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away your friend stuck his hot cock in a chick who wanted a baby when he didn't. Happens all the time. Fucking deal with it. Birth control doesn't always work, aka "the pill"....let me introduce you to my 11 year old pill baby. Your fellow Neanderthal man friend had as much control over his own destiny as he did restraining himself from popping his babies head like a zit. For real. Priorities....find some.

Btw, I realize I fucked up any religious ref to karma but since he did I figured I'd add to the cluster fuck. I'm now going to rub my Buddha belly and put on some Bob Marley to really get the mood set. Asalamalakum!

OMG...the phone is ringing. Hold on.

*uh huh...yeah. You sure?.....ok....I'll tell him*

Shaun called. He wanted me to tell you to:

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Last edited:
ummmm

I just read through the entire post! UGH! Craziness at it's best.

Tre wasted many, many posts saying the same tired bs that makes no sense at all then got pissy because EVERYONE here called him on it. Oh well, it made for interesting insight into the mind of a delusional fruit loop!

My question is this: Does anyone know how Austin is doing now? I am not as internet savvy as the rest of you and haven't found anything new. Did anyone find the mommy's myspace?

The last thing I read about Austin, wasnt good news, He is forever changed and crippled by that this Monster fuck did to him. They still dont know if he will ever see again or have much of a life. Hopefully his brain will start to rewire itself, but even then there will always be problums and issues.

The last thing I read about Austin, wasnt good news, He is forever changed and crippled by that this Monster fuck did to him. They still dont know if he will ever see again or have much of a life. Hopefully his brain will start to rewire itself, but even then there will always be problums and issues.

So sad. :(

My brother in law is finishing up his second degree in Biology, and is then heading off to Germany to start a neuroscience program that is apparently a groundbreaking setup... The brain is truly almost uncharted and I hope that people like my BIL will one day be able to figure out how to help brain injuries.

Until then, praying for Austin.

A Lakemoor man was sentenced to 12½ years in prison Wednesday after admitting he struck his 3-month-old son in the head because the infant would not stop crying.

The child was left permanently disabled by the blow, Lake County Assistant State's Attorney James Newman said.

Jeremy Legeai, 28, pleaded guilty to aggravated battery to a child during a hearing before Circuit Judge John Phillips.

Newman said officials at Advocate Good Shepard Hospital near Barrington contacted the state Department of Children and Family Services on May 20 when Legeai brought his son to the emergency room with severe head trauma.

Legeai originally told investigators he had accidentally bumped the boy's head against a door while feeding him, Newman said.

However, Legeai eventually admitted he put the child down on the couch and hit him hard on the side of the head after the child refused to stop crying. The child cried for a short time after being struck and then went limp, Newman said.

Doctors said the boy still suffers seizures and has difficulty seeing and hearing, Newman said, and will be permanently disabled.

Circuit Judge John Phillips told Legeai he will recommend to officials that he be placed in a prison where he can receive mental health treatment while incarcerated.

Legeai would have faced up to 30 years in prison if convicted after a trial.

Sorry it took so long to get to this. He was sentenced in February.
And Mom has a facebook page, but does not use her name, because of the back lash of all of this. Austin is still the same, still has the same problems.

Sorry it took so long to get to this. He was sentenced in February.
And Mom has a facebook page, but does not use her name, because of the back lash of all of this. Austin is still the same, still has the same problems.

what exactly is wrong with the poor baby? i tired to read and find out but as you kow going thru 10 something pages of BS its hard to find things

Back