• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article211686094.html
eewew.PNG

[....]
Authorities were called to that home after a Department of Social Services case manager asked officers to check it out due to reports of a "strange odor that was possibly drug related," an incident report states.

After authorities searched the home to determine if it was suitable for children to live in, they ended up arresting 44-year-old Jenny Paradis along with her boyfriend, 22-year-old Joshua Vaught, who both lived in the home, according to the report.

On the porch of the home, there was a "vehicle drive shaft, piles of trash with maggots and a large pile of cat litter that contained feces," the report says. "It should be noted that there was a strong odor of cat urine while standing outside near the front porch."

Police say there were also "several" cats freely walking in and out of the home through a hole in the kitchen window.

When they walked inside, officers say there was no air conditioning and that the floor was "covered in animal urine and feces."

"The house was full of various insects. There were several animals in the home that were in poor condition, to include a pit bull, wild squirrel and a cat with an infected wound on its head," the report said.

The report says the kitchen was full of dirty dishes, covered in bugs and trash was "everywhere."

"There was no floor space (or bed space) visible in the bedroom where the children slept, due to dirty clothes and trash," an officer wrote in the report. "The odor was unbearable."

When officers were speaking with the couple about the "poor living conditions," Vaught told them they have been living in those conditions since October 2017, according to the report.

Police say Paradis agreed that the children should not be living there, but told officers "she just didn't feel like cleaning due to being tired."

Officers noticed the children were covered in bites and sores, appeared to be dirty and that there were "apparently bed bugs in the home and possibly fleas."

"Both victims stated that they do bathe but sometimes the bathroom is full of spiders,"
[....]
The children were taken into emergency protective custody and will be receiving medical treatment.

Online records show police charged the couple with two counts of child neglect each. Paradis also faces a mistreatment of animals charge. Both remain in jail as of Tuesday evening with no bail set.

"Both victims stated that they do bathe but sometimes the bathroom is full of spiders,

I'm not that afraid of house spiders, but that statement alone is enough to make me want to burn the house down.

FB looks like she and her kids had a relatively normal life until she met her boyfriend in 2017. They were clean, plenty of pics of them just doing kid stuff... Drugs make you stupid, people.

.... piles of trash with maggots ... a large pile of cat litter that contained feces .... a strong odor of cat urine while standing outside near the front porch ... the floor was "covered in animal urine and feces ... house was full of various insects .... a pit bull, wild squirrel and a cat with an infected wound on its head .... dirty dishes, covered in bugs and trash was "everywhere." .... no floor space (or bed space) visible in the bedroom where the children slept, due to dirty clothes and trash," an officer wrote in the report. "The odor was unbearable."
:vomit:

Last edited:
I'm a bit tired to pick up this heavy tire iron .. cuz I worked all day then cleaned my house :)
BUT! I think I can muster up the energy to smash them in the fuckin head with it :finger: scumbags :finger:

He’s with a 44 yr old??? The mind reels.

I don’t feel like cleaning either, but there’s a basic minimum you gotta do. I can sympathize though if she was trying to clean but the BF & kids kept undoing her efforts. At some point you just get fed up.

If she was so tired why didn’t she at least rehome the pets? They would hopefully go to better homes (would be hard to do worse), and she wouldn’t have to feed them and clean up after them. She would then have more energy to care for the children. Of course if she cared about the kids she would have thought of that herself.

Drugs do bad things to what little mind some people have to begin with.
I must say of all the descriptions of squalor I have read on here, this was by far a literary triumph.
I actually gagged and my eyes watered.
Bravo!

He is not a bad looking fella for a Junior Satan.
He could have scored nicer looking party partner if he was not ok with the stench and filth methinks.
She is just all kinds of a mess.

Okay totally off topic. I saw an episode of hoarders were the house was trashed, of course. In the "bedroom" they had hung at least 20 fly strips right above the bed. The bed was completely covered in clothes and filth and there was a tiny space cleaned off were they could sleep. Anyhoo, during the show it comes out that Mr. Hoarder was fucking the next door neighbor.....in the above mentioned bed....under all the full of dead flies fly strips.
:wtf::yuck:
I almost puked just looking at the space, can't imagine how it smelled, and the little lady next door decided it would be the perfect place for her trist with Mr. Hoarder. Some people are just sick.

I'm not that afraid of house spiders, but that statement alone is enough to make me want to burn the house down.
dr
Spiders don't breed in showers that are regularly used. They like dry spaces. It was obviously dry for long enough for the spiders to think it was not being used/

She grew up in a household with too many animals, that really wasn't all that clean. In Jenny's case, she may not have truly realized how far from the norm she was. Not defending, just kinda giving a little background.

She grew up in a household with too many animals, that really wasn't all that clean. In Jenny's case, she may not have truly realized how far from the norm she was. Not defending, just kinda giving a little background.
Is she slow? Do you know anything about this guy she’s with? I wonder if he is really “interested” in her kids...

I don know anything about this guy, but I did see them in Walmart together like last week and though she looked even rougher than usual. Kinda heard her voice, turned to greet her, than thought ewww and changed my mind.

I don know anything about this guy, but I did see them in Walmart together like last week and though she looked even rougher than usual. Kinda heard her voice, turned to greet her, than thought ewww and changed my mind.
Did she sound like Sloth's mom from "The Goonies"?

If someone hosed that guy down like they do in prison, and took some sheep shears to him, he'd probably clean up pretty nice. He has nice symmetrical features.

I feel for the being tired. I've been having some medical shit happening that has me beyond drained and exhausted. Still work full time, care for my animals, do my laundry and dishes, and don't have spider #1 squatting in my house.

But, just a thought here... If you're already struggling to keep your head above water with the kids and pets that you already have... maybe don't start bringing home wild animals (squirrel) and a filthy boyfriend that's young enough to be another one of your children.

Back