• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An Ohio man and his girlfriend have been charged after police say they restrained, gagged and taped his 4-year-old twin boys to a wall.

WLWT-TV reports James Howell Jr. and his girlfriend Jamie Carver have both been charged with two counts of kidnapping and child endangering. Both Howell and Carver were released on bond after a hearing on Tuesday.

Howell's children have been placed with a foster family by Hamilton County Job and Family Services.

Police responded to a Cincinnati apartment Sunday afternoon. Investigators say Howell and Carver had bound the children with a belt and shoe laces. Police say the boys had also been gagged with socks and duct taped to a wall in the apartment.

http://www.tristateupdate.com/story...uple-bound-gagged-duct-taped-4-year-old-twins

ducttape14n.jpg

Kidnapping? I couldn't understand how this was kidnapping until I looked up Ohio law on it. Most state's kidnapping laws as an element that require a person to force a victim to be carried to another place with intend to conceal the victim, but Ohio's says kidnapping can also be just 'restraining the liberty of the victim'. Most states consider that "False Imprisonment".

I hate it when bad things happen to little boys ... like i hate it when bad things happen to little girls too ... but for some reason its worse for me when little boys are involved.

She needs that smug cunt look knocked off her face,
along with 10 pounds of unsightly blubber.
He needs to man up and stop being pushed around by a nippled whale.
His face says it all.
He has no manhood the hipster looking anus.

How long were they put in that position?

I see nothing wrong with doing this to kids for short periods of time if they have it comin. Great way to teach a good lesson, while protecting home belongings from tantrumming children

@cubby @Satanica @GenericUser123
May 3, 2018

The couple who pleaded guilty to charges of child endangering for duct-taping restraints against two children were sentenced on Thursday.

Police said James Howell, 26, and his fiance, Jamie Carver, 30, used shoelaces to restrain Howell's 4-year-old twins to chairs and gagged the boys with socks.

Carver was sentenced to three years in jail and three years probation.

Howell received five years probation.
http://www.fox19.com/story/38107925...police-said-they-duct-taped-children-to-wall/

Back