• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Never underestimate the power of low self esteem+lack of worldliness

Bullshit. I have dated ugly men, mean men, men right outta jail, men that beat my ass and fucked my sister, men that left me pregnant, stole my car, took my last 5 bucks, stole my foodstamps to buy weed. I put up with all of that because of my low ass self esteem. Fuck little kids? I gotta kick you to the curb. How could she overlook that long enough to get naked with him. FUCKING YUCK!

You're a lot smarter than the person we're talking about, plus you have a healthy sense of self.
I was talking about how this can happen. I've seen it happen. Shit, where I grew up most of the girls never even left the town. They didn't realize that no matter what, the world was a bigger place. That you can start over.

That was the only point I was trying to make. My story is not yours anymore than yours is mine.
It's hard to understand why these idiots do what they do but it's not hard to see the similarities with them.

Backlash, I agree. It made me laugh, it made me angry and then it gave me a headache.

Well, ol' Jim-boy has 3 months of prison life under his belt now. Wonder how that's workin' out for him?

This thread creeps me out!!!!! Reading all the psychotic posts by the legion named James Crise makes evil cold shivers run up and down my neck......it is so reminiscent of the psychotic lies my ex husband uses to harass me. ewwwwwwwww not sleeping for a week!!!

BUMP. If you're relatively new here and haven't read this entire thread, then you're missing out. Srsly.

BUMP. If you're relatively new here and haven't read this entire thread, then you're missing out. Srsly.

OMG I can't believe you bumped this, but it's definitely as good if not better than the Ralphie4you thread. :pound:

What a hoot. I really wish we could get him on again just one more time...or...all of hims on one more time.

Hey, rune, I'm sure we'll see him again--either in 20-55 years (according to the court) or in the next year (according to him).
I know where MY money is...

Lolz, I forgot all about '2ed.' Seriously, who the fuck says/writes that? And then argues that it's totally reasonable?

I am now at page 7 I have to stop and get some damn work done!
Thanks Lizard this is better than Ralphie

And I wondered what I was going to do at work all day today. Thanks for the bumping this!! Highly entertaining. Definitely comes in 1ed in my book!

This thread is goddamn hilarious. Quick, someone needs to bump the Shaun thread.

Ok I finally got through the whole thread... Weewww
Very entertaining, lots of twist turns, A must read!

Holy Shit!

I am totally new to the forums, but I have been a fan of the site for a few months now. I was reading back articles when, in the Easter Anniversary article, I saw the name Jim Crise. I almost vomited on my shoes. I had to be sure you all we're talking about the same ahab I knew. Sure enough, it was! Insert blahs and such as I feel my skin crawl. I had the displeasure of working with him @ a nationally accredited bar/restaurant located in Greensburg, PA. We knew the guy was a skeev from the get go. Hell, the day he had his orientation, a bird crashed into the front window of the place and damn near killed itself right by where he and the manager were sitting. That should have been the omen. The one that told you about how fucked up this dude was. They should have handed him his papers and sent him out the door right there.

It was nothing but trouble after he started there. First it was his getting charged by some Japanese girl studying out here saying that he stole her laptop. He said it was payment for services rendered or what have you... Then it was the e-bay scam, where he supposedly sold a computer program to someone who then, opened the product, downloaded it and negated the registration key and then returned the program. Then there was the flame war he had with a local band after his taking inappropriate pictures of young girls at one of their concerts at a local restaurant and then posting them on his myspace. Then was the coup de gras that finally got him fired from the job we shared. He got fired for sending threatening letters and e-mails to a local newscaster. Jim said that he was convinced that the newscaster was abusing the "throngs" of teenaged female patrons that frequented the restaurant with him. Here, it turns out that they were the newscaster's children and friends.

Shortly after he got fired from his job, we got the news that he had been brought in on charges for the first offense that landed him on here. None of us were surprised, but what shocked us was that he got off on the first charges. He and all of his creepy pedo friends frequented our establishment when we would show the WWF pay per views. I BELIEVE HIS FRIENDS STILL DO. I often wonder why the police never investigated any of the guys he hung out with, but back to my story. He seemed triumphant when he came in and said that he had beat the charges and proceeded to foul up the place with his ranky pedo friends. When the news came over the wire about the second offense, I rapidly cut it out of the paper and showed to all of our co-workers who worked with him previously. When Jim announced that he was going to represent himself, we were rotfl. When the verdict came in we were rotfl even harder. I hope he gets assraped in prison. Although, he might enjoy the attention. I no longer work there, but I hope, since he's finally in there and charged, that he rats out some of his creepo friends and they get into jail too. I seriously wish that there was a better task force for that kind of crime out here, being a victim of it myself. May you burn in hell, Jim Crise and may all of your pedo friends burn with you.

Thanks for joining us at the DD. We always love first hand accounts about these freaks featured here.

Enjoy the site! :hello:

I'm with badfish, beatlechick--FUCKING WELCOME to the site! And you can bet a lot of US rotfl when the verdict came down, too.

Thanks! The strange thing is, I think he considered my husband and I friends of his. :laugh5: I do know that Jim is terrified of spiders. I hope that he has a cell that is full of them. My Hubs and I pulled the most epic April Fools prank on him once! My mom was keeping tarantulas at the time and for those of you who don't know much about them, as they grow, they shed their skins. Well, those skins retain the shape of a real spider. It's just a hollow spider shell. He was working the front counter that evening and I decided to go in before he had to be in at work. I brought one of the molts from the biggest spider I could find and with the MOD's permission, put it in the quarter cup in Jim's drawer. Well, when Jim came in, he went to count his drawer and saw the "spider" he ran away screaming like a little girl. He screams like a little girl at the mention of one. A little anecdote that I thought that you demonites would all enjoy. Now we can all write him in prison and send pics of spiders along with!!! ROTFL:wink2:

Though I am arachnophobic myself, I have to say that prank could not have been played on a more deserving per(v)son....... :spider2:

:hello:

What. a. Douche!!!

This thread is better than Ralphie or Shaun. I have effectively whiled away an entire morning snort giggling at that putrid, fat, pig nosed cocksucker. (Cocksucker seems to fit him, don't you think? :snortgiggle:)

:cheers:

Back