• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Cheryl, I live in west Edmonton and work in the north east ..
Please feel free to send me a PM if you need to talk or if you'd like to meet up sometime .. <3
That would b so nice
I'm just need to talk n vent
Without havin to feel like really who cares
[doublepost=1516594093,1516593278][/doublepost]
I saw this on FB last night and one of them has already disabled her FB because it was open and she was slammed by 1000s of comments. I guess she must have called someone and told them to disable it and the other set hers to private. Bitch, you ain't getting out of jail any time soon, no need to hang on to it. I mean it is Canada, so they may get a few years since the children didn't die. They look like your typical white girl skanks. One of them even has her kids as her background picture! Of course, "my kids are my life" bullshit social medial fake asses. I guess the one starved and beat the fuck out of her two and the other only neglected and starved hers but as least they didn't get thrown in the basement like trash.

I wonder, what did they expect to happen? Were they going to let them die down there or was this their typical routine when going out because they didn't want the babysitter to see them?

Evil. Pure evil.
No
Alisha abused her babies using a belt
When I asked my gabby if she was hit with it she wouldn't answer
She pinched them till there was bruises
This is truly n evil chick
Julie let Alisha make her choices n boss her
I on a number of times even b4 they both had the kids told Julie not to let this chick boss her like this an hee response was well momma she is smarter than me

We're certainly weirdos, but I'm confident in saying we're SAFE weirdos. Most of us.
I've no doubt Myra would meet you in a public space so that you both feel safe.
Plus, I drive, I can literally meet Cheryl anywhere in Edmonton .. <3
[doublepost=1516624150,1516623947][/doublepost]@Cheryl big plume are you in Calgary or Edmonton?
[doublepost=1516624223][/doublepost]I'm heading to work shortly, I'll check back here when I get home tonight ..

I don't have any updates but, I'd like to keep this thread on the first page for awhile so Cheryl can easily find it again ..

Then I will bump it as needed.

Ms. Cheryl, thank you so much for being brave and coming here to share your story with us.

We can be salty, but deep down there are some big hearts here. ❤️

Then I will bump it as needed.

Ms. Cheryl, thank you so much for being brave and coming here to share your story with us.

We can be salty, but deep down there are some big hearts here. ❤️

We're salty to the perpetrators ..
To the survivors, we're supportive, compassionate and will help any way we're able ..

<3

Justice Taylor is a HERO !

I hope she is able to maintain a relationship with the two little ones .. <3
[doublepost=1516838428,1516838339][/doublepost]@aranka Thank you for the update ..

https://globalnews.ca/news/4443645/edmonton-child-abuse-attempted-murder-women-charged/
Septermber 12, 2018
The two women who were charged with multiple offences after five children were found in a “shocking environment and physical state” in an Edmonton home last winter are no longer charged with attempted murder.

Two women — aged 25 and 23 years old — still face 22 serious charges. They cannot be named in order to protect the identities of the children.

Each suspect was initially charged with one count of attempted murder in connection with offences against a girl under the age of 10.

After the preliminary hearing on Aug. 30, the Crown said it amended the attempted murder charges to aggravated assault.

[...]
Following the preliminary hearing, the 25-year-old woman is charged with two counts of aggravated assault, five counts of unlawful confinement, two counts of failing to provide the necessaries of life and one count of criminal negligence causing bodily harm.

The 23-year-old woman is charged with two counts of aggravated assault, five counts of unlawful confinement, two counts of failing to provide the necessaries of life, one count of criminal negligence causing bodily harm and two counts of assault with a weapon.

The lawyer’s worried about how long his client’s been in custody. Say it with me: NOT LONG ENOUGH

Back