• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-41280080
_93348433_icetrioepa10jan17.jpg

The Bright Future party announced it was withdrawing from the three-party coalition after nine months in office.

It blamed a "serious breach of trust within the government".

Earlier it emerged that the prime minister's father had written a letter recommending a convicted paedophile have his "honour restored".

This old Icelandic system permits convicts to have certain civil rights restored - enabling them to run for public office, qualify for certain government jobs or serve as a attorney or solicitor, for example - if three letters of recommendation from "respectable" citizens are provided.

But Icelanders have been horrified by the secret backing for Hjalti Sigurjón Hauksson - convicted of raping his stepdaughter almost every day for 12 years.

The Rekjavik Grapevine news site quotes the survivor of Hauksson's abuse as saying it was "surreal" that he should receive restored honour.

The government has also been accused of an attempted cover-up after it refused to disclose who had written the letter of recommendation.

It only emerged on Thursday that it was Benedikt Sveinsson, Prime Minister Benediktsson's father, but the prime minister is said to have been informed about his involvement in July.
[....]
Calls are growing for a general election as there are few possible options for an alternative coalition to take power, he says.

"Since the economic crash of 2008 there has been a lot of suspicion towards politicians and a huge onus on honesty," Gudmundsson says.

"This is not the first time controversy has been linked to the PM - he wasimplicated in the Panama Papers [which brought down the previous government, in which he was finance minister]. There isn't much public patience for this kind of thing."
[....]
Mr Sveinsson apologised for writing the letter of recommendation, saying that Hauksson had brought him an already drafted letter which he signed. :rolleyes:

"I have never considered the restored honour as anything except a legal procedure making it possible for convicted criminals to regain some civil rights," Mr Sveinsson was quoted as saying by the Iceland Monitor .

"I did not think of it as something that would justify Hjalti's position towards his victim. I told Hjalti to face his action and to repent."

"What was supposed to be a small gesture of good will towards a convicted criminal has instead turned into a continuation of the tragedy for the victim. For this I again apologise."

well, unless you knew everything in and who was apart of the system this is still confusing to me; is this the father of someone in the third party? maybe they should address this archaic law as it seems to be from the middle ages

Last edited:
I wanna see his mug shot
don't make me wade through Iceland stuff will be coming back with a lot of Sammi pics for ya
If this doesn't translate immediate hit google translate
https://stundin.is/grein/5314/

B2EwAnGYNzYh_992x620_qSfc_W_H.jpg

The man convicted of raping his step daughter almost every 12 years is called Hjalti Sigurjón Hauksson, 57 years old. Hjalti was raised on September 16th, the same day as the childrens Robert Downey.

Rejoined his stepfather almost every day for 12 years and gets upright[/paste:font]
Andrea Eyland, a violent friend for 20 years, addresses the government, the president of Iceland and the offender in a post she published on her Facebook pagetoday.

"Hjalti Hauksson. The calves you have caused to people I love are unimaginable and unforgivable, "she writes.

"I've been waiting for 15 years to let me know, to be a public to you. Government, President, you are in my eyes a little bit sharper. "

At the moment, we talked to Andreu today, but Andrea has known the victim of violence since she left home.

The president does not intend to comment[/paste:font]
"I do not really know what to say, other than what I did on Facebook," Andrea talks and momentarily, adding: "By honoring Hjalta Sigurjón Hauksson what the government calls" unobtrusive reputation "is reduced all the victim has gone through, the penitentiary she has been practically all lifetime, from the age of five, and still does. That he is named is the only weapon that the public has against him and humans like him. As a community, we must demand that rules for granting uprightness be changed. "

The man who raped his stepfather for twelve years appealed to a nomadic person[/paste:font]
Hjalti Hauksson was sentenced to five and a half years in prison in 2004, as well as being charged with paying one and a half million victims in misconduct. The case is the heaviest sentence that has been committed for sexual offenses against a child at this time, but the Supreme Court believed that the man had abused his authority over the girl as a stepfather, repeatedly breaching her and causing her profound harm. He was resurrected on September 16th, the same day as Robert Downey, who was convicted of sexually violating five girls, including while at the age of sixty than the girls of adolescence.

Bergur Þór Ingólfsson, a father of a girl whom Robert Downey broke out, said today that government representatives in the constitutional and supervisory committee had refused to fulfill their duties, thus reversing the victims of sexual violence. He pointed out that members of the Board went out of committee meeting on 14 August when information about Robert Downey and the granting of his candidhood were being processed. "The chairman of the committee always says that a worse offense has been committed. The Prime Minister finds that no distinction should be made between individual violations. The president writes on the unpleasant reputation of child abuse as the constitution commits him to do that, " Bergur wrote today. "Information is kept from victims and the public. It's been long enough. Get all the information on the table and the new constitution thereafter to protect ordinary people from this incomprehensible confusion. "

an here ya go because I have always wanted to go over there and se them and the reindeer [which can be mean as hell have seen a herd over here in Colo at Santas Village]

Last edited:
5.5 years in prison was the most severe sentence ever handed down for the crime of child rape in Iceland??????

What a disgusting, bleeding heart, pussy shithole of a country.

Back