• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Flask

Yes, well, you see, the reason I have went off horror games is because they make them mostly action based with horror touches included, and that's fine, I guess, but in RE4 you feel more like a one man army than a rookie cop. In the old RE games, you had to be on your toes and be concerned about your ammo, but in RE4 and 5, that's not a big issue.

Silent Hill used to be a great series that got a lot of praise, but personally, I didn't enjoy Shattered Memories (the supposed remake) as that 'second' Harry was just not as fun. The PS1 Harry was funny with his monotony like voice. So quite frankly here, horror is got really a thriving trend and that's cos the genre has been phased out. They've made all the top franchises of the genre inc. RE and Alone in the Dark (which started the genre) into an action series, which has pretty much destroyed my interest in these series of once great gems. And if they cannot do sequels, it's prequels or something else!

Seems just like the cash cow getting milked for all it can! :thumpdown:

Back