• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dead Stephanie

“Buy the ticket, take the ride”
hi everyone, i was surprised to find this spot. I am an avid reader, I am married and have a daughter, I’m boring AF. I pretty much read terrible shit everyday to stay informed, I don’t give a damn about good news, I only read the bad and gruesome. I have a very outspoken personality. Hope to read a lot and meet some new people.

Oh yeah I've been here forever and the couch still scares me, well most everything scares me. :YOW:

hi everyone, i was surprised to find this spot. I am an avid reader, I am married and have a daughter, I’m boring AF. I pretty much read terrible shit everyday to stay informed, I don’t give a damn about good news, I only read the bad and gruesome. I have a very outspoken personality. Hope to read a lot and meet some new people.
you sound so much like me, except my daughter (according to the baking soda test!!) is on the way, annd i don't read much anymore, except when i'm in jail. welcome love <3

hey! You still here! mar-ve-lous... here, have cookie.

but... *quiet*... here... here... shhhh!... people here steal cookies, d'ya know? And I'm not talking about Fraye...

Back