• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/authorities-hunt-possible-serial-killer-houston-n891916
serveimage

"This individual is to be considered armed and dangerous," Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo said at the joint news conference. "The sooner we can get him into custody the sooner we can breathe a little easier."

Acevedo described Gilberto Rodriguez as a “person of strong interest” in the killings and two other crimes — a July 9 home invasion committed by an armed suspect and the robbery and shooting of a bus driver on Monday morning.

All three murder victims were killed by gunfire, Acevedo said.

The sheriff's office said in a statement that Pamela Johnson, 62, was found dead inside her home in a northwest section of the county on Friday night after relatives were unable to reach her.

A PT Cruiser stolen from Johnson’s home was found on Saturday at a mall in Houston, the sheriff’s office said. After reviewing surveillance footage, investigators released images of a suspect identified Monday as Gilberto Rodriguez.

A second woman, Allie Barrow, 28, was found shot to death roughly a half-mile away, in the back of a mattress shop, NBC affiliate KPRC reported.
[....]
A third person, Edward Magana, was found dead at a shopping center on Monday less than two miles away, the station reported. Magana also worked at a mattress store — Mattress One.

Acevedo said Gilberto Rodriguez had been on parole for unspecified crimes when he cut his ankle monitor a few days ago.

The chief added that it wasn't clear if the murders were the work of a serial killer.

"A serial killer is three or more murders — separate homicides — usually without a motive," he told reporters. "This guy's motive appears to be robbery in a lot of cases."

But during the news conference, Gonzalez said the evidence appeared to point in the direction of serial killer.
[....]
Responding to a tweet about a potential modus operandi, Gonzalez said the victims were mixed ages and genders, but connected to three areas in Houston or its suburbs — Cypress, Willowbrook and north Eastex.

Serial killing: three or more and usually with out a motive.

I'm calling bullshit on that because the motive is POWER TRIPPING!

The stuff of nightmares is that face.

Shaken me up it has, now speak like Yoda I do.

Back