• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

TheMorningStar

is a catcus
[YT="Fire rescue"]1Is5LPPvKr0[/YT]

Horia Cretan was in his store in the Bronx when he heard "desperate screams" from a little boy next door, he told "FOX & Friends" Thursday.

An emotional Cretan said he rushed outside, saw "waves of smoke" billowing from a fourth-floor window and used a ladder to get to the fire escape.

"He was trying to breathe out through the window," he told FOX. "He was already foaming at the mouth. He looked at me. I said, 'Whatever you do, just breathe. Don't move.'"

A firefighter handed him the limp, unconscious 4-year-old. Using a curtain as a shield from falling debris, Cretan carried the boy to safety.

"When I took him, he wasn’t breathing," Cretan said. "His head fell back and I got scared. ... Then he opened his eyes and it was beautiful."

Cretan says he resuscitated the child by giving him CPR, which he learned by watching TV.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,558541,00.html

Back