• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Abroad

Veteran Member
A London hip hop artist missing in Rio de Janeiro may have "thrown himself into the sea", police in Brazil said.

Kenny Mukendi, 20, also known as Kenny Vulcan, disappeared on 13 April after telling his girlfriend he was coming home from a recording studio.

Police said his backpack containing his wallet, phone and passport was found by surfers the following day, ruling out suspicions of violent crime.

Mr Mukendi's cousin, Rais Bona Mapianda, said the musician's girlfriend became worried when she noticed his Snapchat, Instagram and Facebook accounts had all disappeared.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43933814

. PoliPo said his backpack containing his wallet, phone and passport was found by surfers the following day, ruling out suspicions of violent crime.
How exactly does that rule out foul play?

. the musician's girlfriend became worried when she noticed his Snapchat, Instagram and Facebook accounts had all disappeared.
This certainly points to suicide.
Finding his personal itemss in the sea, not so much.

How exactly does that rule out foul play?

This certainly points to suicide.
Finding his personal itemss in the sea, not so much.

Do we know that the surfers found his personal items in the sea? I assumed from the article that they were found on the beach; but I realise now that all it says is who they were found by ....

Maybe avoiding something after getting in with the wrong crowd?
Fakes his own death?
A whole different world in Rio.

think this was all just a publicity stunt and he should be forced to pay in spades for all the effort put in if that is the case
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...can-rio-brazil-family-sea-alive-a8327421.html
kenny-mukendi.jpeg

The family of a British hip hop artist missing in Brazil have challenged police claims he threw himself into the sea, insisting he is alive but does not want to be found.

Investigators in Rio de Janeiro have called off the search for Kenny Mukendi – also known as Kenny Vulcan – after concluding the 22-year-old took his own life.

But his father Ken said it was too early to give up hope. He said he believes his son is alive but “for whatever reason he doesn't want to be found for now”.

there's whole worlds of trouble and games people can get into down there, i don't think his family would say this unless they had heard from him

Last edited:
Do we know that the surfers found his personal items in the sea? I assumed from the article that they were found on the beach; but I realise now that all it says is who they were found by ....
It rules out "violent crime" like he wasn't stabbed in the street to his wallet

Back