• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Hi

The bold fairy is a mythical beast that floats around while everyone is sleeping, dispensing Dirty Sanchez's to those she deems worthy.
I had to Google because I didn't know what that was.
Thanks ass hole, I could have lived the rest of my life not knowing this and been a happier person for it.
:finger:

Credit urban dictionary.

Dirty Sanchez is a sexual situation where a man is laying some pipe doggy-style, and while in the midst of sex he inserts his finger in the womans starfish and then smears his finger across her upper lip, giving her a thin shit moustache. This is the Dirty Sanchez.
That bitch was so skanky, she didnt even mind that I gave her a dirty snachez!

Goodnight everyone! I have enjoyed tonight, thank you for making me feel welcomed here. I will catch up with everyone tomorrow. *waves*

... hmmm... fishy... feed them with cookies for a sweeter taste... Now I know why no one gets back. This is "The Dreamindemon has eyes" right? Don't ate the cookies!!!

Last edited:
Antisocial huh? Lol I understand why many might end up drifting away from here, the content is very difficult to process. I see it as I would rather be aware, than to stick my head in the sand and pretend that awful stuff doesn't happen.

Thank you for the welcome :)
[doublepost=1515711421,1515711370][/doublepost]

Just wait until I get some cookies.... All mine, all mine!!! Lol

Sorry I'm late for your welcome party, CC. Welcome! Enjoying your posts already and glad to see you posted an intro. :hattip:

... hmmm... fishy... feed them with cookies for a sweeter taste... Now I know why no one gets back. This is "The Dreamindemon has eyes" right? Don't ate the cookies!!!

Wonder if they're laced with some kind of hallucinogen? Lol
[doublepost=1515787034,1515786972][/doublepost]
Welcome.

And with that, I'm going to slowly creep back out the door.

:whistle::whistle:

Awwwwww don't go, I promise I don't bite.... Much! Lol
[doublepost=1515787126][/doublepost]

And now I'm gagging again! Thank you FrayedKnot! *gags*
[doublepost=1515787275][/doublepost]

[doublepost=1515787348][/doublepost]
Sorry I'm late for your welcome party, CC. Welcome! Enjoying your posts already and glad to see you posted an intro. :hattip:

Thank you so much. I am having a blast!
[doublepost=1515788135][/doublepost]Oh wow! I think the bold fairy gifted me..... I'm special now! Thank you so much, bold fairy!!!!!

Wonder if they're laced with some kind of hallucinogen? Lol
[doublepost=1515787034,1515786972][/doublepost]

Awwwwww don't go, I promise I don't bite.... Much! Lol
[doublepost=1515787126][/doublepost]

And now I'm gagging again! Thank you FrayedKnot! *gags*
[doublepost=1515787275][/doublepost]

[doublepost=1515787348][/doublepost]

Thank you so much. I am having a blast!
[doublepost=1515788135][/doublepost]Oh wow! I think the bold fairy gifted me..... I'm special now! Thank you so much, bold fairy!!!!!

Good for you CC!

Back