• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Authorities in Alabama say a 31-year-old mother of three children had sex with a 13-year-old boy on multiple occasions and also supplied him with drugs.

Jennifer Rose Ingram of Deatsville was arrested this week and charged with six felonies, including three counts of second-degree rape, two counts of sodomy, and selling or furnishing a controlled substance to a minor.

Law enforcement officials allege that in November and December of last year, Ingram had sexual intercourse and oral sex with the boy in her home.

Authorities say that she knew the boy was underage and that she confessed to having sex with him.

Ingram also told investigators that she bought illegal narcotics for both of them to use, authorities say.

Authorities say that Ingram and the mother of the victim know one another, according to the Montgomery Advertiser.

A witness told the boy's mother that he had allegedly walked in and caught Ingram and the victim having sex at Ingram’s home, investigators say.

The witness told the victim’s mother.

When the mother asked her son about Ingram, he allegedly admitted to the relationship.

Ingram's Facebook page shows that Ingram is the mother to three young children.

Her timeline also shows sad posts about losing her husband, Deandre Moxley, who died last July.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5263691/Woman-intercourse-oral-sex-boy-13.html
4812152500000578-5263691-image-a-9_1515778449723.jpg

Whoa kid.
Why you would subject yourself to this Bride of Chucky looking bitch is beyond me.
I get that teenagers are young dumb and full of cum but even this is beyond bad decision making into full on are you ok man?
I hope the father(s) of her children are more stable.

Ha ha, looks like the kid’s momma beat her ass!

Janky bitch.
The meth beat her ass up pretty bad too, she needs an antibiotic quick before her face rots off, so does the poor kid she diddled, I’m afraid his teen peen is in danger.
[doublepost=1515797274,1515796990][/doublepost]
Whoa kid.
Why you would subject yourself to this Bride of Chucky looking bitch is beyond me.
I get that teenagers are young dumb and full of cum but even this is beyond bad decision making into full on are you ok man?
I hope the father(s) of her children are more stable.
I hope he’s more stable and of legal age

I bet I know how her husband died too...

God that had best be meth or else she is farming SuperHerpes!
Kid better get a full screening for STI's and book therapy at strip joints.

Yeah, now that I see the pic on something larger than my phone, I can see those are meth sores.

Too bad. i liked thinking she got gravel-rash on that pedo mug of hers.

I mean, REALLY! Teen peen wasn't all that even when I WAS a teen.

Why would a grown assed woman want that? Ewwww.

That needs to be decomtaminated and then deloused. I'd keep a check on him that he doesn't develope some kind of disease that no one knows how to cure.

I swear that I would be locked up in prison, if I found out a grown bitch blew my son! This crap pisses me off to no end!!! Grrrrrrr

Back