• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A quick-thinking gas station clerk is being hailed a hero after she helped a woman, who had been kidnapped and sexually assaulted, escape from her captors.

Savannah Pritchett, 24, who works at the Triple R Gas and Mart, said the young woman immediately asked for her help when she walked in the California station on Wednesday around 3pm.

Surveillance video shows the woman getting out of the vehicle and entering the store after convincing her kidnappers that she needed to use the store's bathroom

The woman then approaches Pritchett and explains to her that she had been kidnapped the night before and raped as she points to the suspects outside.

Pritchett told KCRA: 'The first thing she did tell me was, "I was kidnapped, and they do have guns. Please, lock the door, they will kill us, or kill me."'
She then went and locked the doors to the store before giving the victim her cell phone and telling her to lock herself inside the bathroom and call 911.

Meanwhile, two of the four suspects, ages 18 and 16, were seen outside the door trying to get inside.

Pritchett went to unlock the doors and told them the woman was using the bathroom.

The suspects then entered the store looking for the woman.

A short time later, surveillance video shows deputies with their guns drawn as they enter the gas station.

There they arrested Anthony Sandoval, 18, and two other 16-year-old suspects, who have not been identified.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tation-clerk-saves-woman-kidnapped-raped.html

All businesses need bullet proof airlock/mantraps that can remotely contain bad actors til cops arrive.
Oh else a trap door above a woodchipper

I wouldn't have opened that door. I'd have been hiding in back with the victim. :nailbiting:

me too ... but I think she was playing, the its an ordinary day ... she's using the washroom, she'll be right out game. They could have easily killed her. I wonder if she'll be fired for helping ?

Back