• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.miamiherald.com/article204126009.html
Screen%20Shot%202018-03-08%20at%201.33.13%20PM_fitted

[....]
Lloyd Neurauter allegedly warned his daughter that he would kill himself — but she could stop that by helping him murder Michele Neurauter, his ex-wife and Karrie’s mom, according to WENY. He complained that he didn’t want to pay child support anymore, police say, and wanted to get custody of his youngest kid.

Karrie pleaded guilty Wednesday to a single count of second-degree murder as part of a plea deal, according to the Democrat & Chronicle. She agreed to help her father with his deadly plot in August, she confessed in court, but didn’t physically kill her 46-year-old-mother.

Instead, the 20-year-old said she drove Lloyd to her mother’s home in Corning, New York, and tried to cover up the murder as a suicide by tampering with the scene. Her mother died as Lloyd allegedly strangled her in an upstairs bedroom, police say, and Karrie distracted her younger sister who was in the house during the killing [....]

admitted to concealing her father’s appearance at the house by disconnecting electronic devices in the home, according to the Star Gazette. Police alleged that Karrie, who now faces up to 15 years in prison as a part of her plea deal, lied to officers about her mother’s death at the behest of her dad.

Police say they received a call about “suspicious circumstances” at the Corning house in August, according to the Star Gazette, and arrested Karrie and Lloyd in January after an investigation.

A former student at the Rochester Institute of Technology, Karrie must now testify against her father as a part of her deal, according to WHAM.

Steuben County District Attorney Brooks Baker said in court that investigators now trust Karrie’s testimony because she passed a lie detector test [....]

Lloyd, who faces a slew of charges including first-degree murder, is set for a court hearing in September, WHAM reported. He pleaded not guilty in late February. His charges could result in life behind bars without the possibility of parole if he is found guilty.

Awwwww how sweet when dads do things with their daughters.
Daddy/daughter dates are just the nicest...

Oh!

Take you daughter to jail dates are nice too...I guess.
:bye:

The apple didn’t fall far from the tree.
[doublepost=1520636965,1520636625][/doublepost]
I wonder what the mom done to the daughter for her to help?
My guess is both parents dragged her into their drama. And it’s easier for a teen to rebel against the custodial parent. Add severe dysfunction in there and anything can happen. Like I said, it’s just a guess. It will be interesting to see the details when they come out.

My guess is both parents dragged her into their drama. And it’s easier for a teen to rebel against the custodial parent. Add severe dysfunction in there and anything can happen. Like I said, it’s just a guess. It will be interesting to see the details when they come out.

I agree. A Dad that selfish surely left Mom to do the heavy parenting. He’s also been manipulating his daughter since the day she was born. It also helps if she’s stupid.

"Stupid" and "raised in an emotionally abusive scenario by divorced parents who hate each other and use her as a tool" are not mutually inclusive.

This sperm donor is a piece of shit, and while I believe the daughter should be charged, it's obvious he planned, coerced, directed, and executed all aspects of this disgusting plot.

She probably thought life would be better with him. Most teenage girls don't get along with their mothers, and here's one who's been receptive to Dad's hateful bitching for years (I'm assuming they had divided custody, I don't know).

May her lawyer make it absolutely clear to her that she was used to get Dad money. She willingly participated in the murder of her own mother, and hid this from her sister and the police, so Dad could have more money. That is the only reason.

Ugh, this guy.

Would the Rochester Institute of Technology be a place typically frequented by stupid youth?

Pretty much anyone can attend college or technical training schools.

It's a shame the girl isnt going to spend the rest of her miserable life in a cage

Manipulative, abusive piece of shit... Threatening to kill himself if she didn't help kill her mother?

Yeah, this kid's been abused a long time, likely brainwashed, too... =/

What a cold hearted gullible little monster she is.
I woulda told him I'll load the gun for him, tie the noise for him to hang himself anything but help him kill my mom.
Just a emotionally broken person could be like yea this seems legit.

Back