• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Nell

Unending melancholy
Bold Member!
The anniversary of the twins birth and Keisha losing her uterus at the end of her second surrogacy is on November 11th. I've spent all year trying to think of something to do to recognize it without being sad as fuck. This is what I came up with.

Keisha loves Ellen and I would love to make a meeting with her happen. If anyone deserves to have something amazing happen for them it's her. If you could help me out by tweeting to Ellen, or sending an email I would really appreciate it.

This is the change.org petition. We have 232
signatures already. Please sign it.

https://www.change.org/p/ellen-dege...&utm_term=supporter_signature_milestone_email

This is how to email Ellen. Please include a bit about the surrogacy and uterus loss and link the petition. http://www.ellentv.com/be-on-the-show/10/

If you have a twitter the tweet hashtag of choice is #getkeishatoellen

Even if we aren't besties Keisha is a good person, and deserves this happiness. Please help me do this for her.

photo sharing sites

Now are you going to set up a go fund me to pay for the as a back up plan? I would do the letter tomorrow first thing after work.

Have signed already and getting ready to retweet for you. I have to say though, the smile on that baby just about melted my heart. They are beautiful!!!

Signed! Is there another way to help you spread the word, for non-Twitter users like me? :)

If you want you can email her. And if you have a Facebook send a message to her there. She also has an Instagram account you can message. And thank you!

I'm currently excessively stupid, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to sign the petition... I only seem to have the option to share it, but not sign it.

I think your idea is awesome- to grant her a wish after she's made other's wishes come true! Signed & donated!!

Latest posts

Back