• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Healthline has claimed health disparities and higher rates of HIV and STIs observed in LGBTQIA communities are due to discrimination in the sex ed world. So, the California based health information provider has adopted the gender-inclusive term “front hole” in place of the medical term, “vagina” in their latest LGBTQIA safe sex guide.

“For the purpose of this guide, we’ll refer to the vagina as the ‘front hole’ instead of solely using the medical term ‘vagina,'” the document explains. “This is gender-inclusive language that’s considerate of the fact that some trans people don’t identify with the labels the medical community attaches to their genitals.”

“For example, some trans and nonbinary-identified people assigned female at birth may enjoy being the receptors of penetrative sex, but experience gender dysphoria when that part of their body is referred to using a word that society and professional communities often associate with femaleness. An alternative that’s becoming increasingly popular in trans and queer communities is front hole.”

The document went on to claim, lack of representation and anti-LGBTQIA bias in standard safe sex guides stigmatizes certain sexual behaviours and identities and is directly related to higher rates of HIV and STIs reported within LGBTQIA communities.

The guide goes on to suggest, “it’s imperative for safe sex guides to become more inclusive of LGBTQIA and nonbinary people and their experiences. This will help address barriers to accessing care and effective educational tools, while simultaneously normalizing and acknowledging the true diversity that exists with regard to gender and sexuality.”

Sorry ladies, the term “vagina” is quickly becoming a bigoted word. As is often the case with transgender ideology, its greatest impact is on women and girls. Men and women are inherently different, and women will pay an especially high price if we continue to pretend otherwise.

http://caldronpool.com/healthline-s...r-inclusive-language-uses-front-hole-instead/

File under stories that should come from The Onion. Unlike The Onion's articles, however, you can't make this shit up.

What about ‘pussy’? Are we allowed to use that at the doctor’s office? Cuz I just tried Googling “front hole hat”, and there weren’t any relevant hits. :confused:

Sooo....according to this story, sti's and HIV are on the rise because we've been calling a spade a spade? Are they sure it has nothing to do with promiscuous behavior, unsafe sex, or a combination of the two??? I hate people :shifty:

What is their gender neutral word for penis?
I feel excluded. I'm hurting. . I'm offended.
The hunk of meat that goes into the front hole. Alternatively, the hunk of meat that goes in the back hole, or one of the holes at the top

Sooo....according to this story, sti's and HIV are on the rise because we've been calling a spade a spade? Are they sure it has nothing to do with promiscuous behavior, unsafe sex, or a combination of the two??? I hate people :shifty:

The hunk of meat that goes into the front hole. Alternatively, the hunk of meat that goes in the back hole, or one of the holes at the top

Okay, ms smarty pants, you're now elected to explain these new anatomical parts to the rest of the country! You do it just like in your post, and I believe they'll get it! This is great! We've finally found THE ONE!

Okay, ms smarty pants, you're now elected to explain these new anatomical parts to the rest of the country! You do it just like in your post, and I believe they'll get it! This is great! We've finally found THE ONE!
I'm a little concerned for the people who wouldn't grasp the fact that the hunk of meat doesn't fit in the nose holes :hilarious:

Yeah, this shit is getting so ridiculous. I've actually been trying to watch my mouth around people these days. Try to be respectful and all that. It's fucking impossible! So, from this point on i'm going to start calling the vagina a "juicy cock hole" and my penis is going to be called a "cunt slathered meat stick".

And this is what we get for not beating these people with bats before it ever had a chance to get popular ... YEP!

I wonder if its too late now ... Oh well Fuck them ... VAGINA ... VAGINA ... VAGINA ... VAGINA ....

“For the purpose of this guide, we’ll refer to the vagina as the ‘front hole’ instead of solely using the medical term ‘vagina,'” the document explains. “This is gender-inclusive language that’s considerate of the fact that some trans people don’t identify with the labels the medical community attaches to their genitals.”

I suggest trans people call their penis "my jumbo clitoris".

Healthline has claimed health disparities and higher rates of HIV and STIs observed in LGBTQIA communities are due to discrimination in the sex ed world. So, the California based health information provider has adopted the gender-inclusive term “front hole” in place of the medical term, “vagina” in their latest LGBTQIA safe sex guide.

“For example, some trans and nonbinary-identified people assigned female at birth may enjoy being the receptors of penetrative sex, but experience gender dysphoria when that part of their body is referred to using a word that society and professional communities often associate with femaleness. An alternative that’s becoming increasingly popular in trans and queer communities is front hole.”

The document went on to claim, lack of representation and anti-LGBTQIA bias in standard safe sex guides stigmatizes certain sexual behaviours and identities and is directly related to higher rates of HIV and STIs reported within LGBTQIA communities.

The guide goes on to suggest, “it’s imperative for safe sex guides to become more inclusive of LGBTQIA and nonbinary people and their experiences. This will help address barriers to accessing care and effective educational tools, while simultaneously normalizing and acknowledging the true diversity that exists with regard to gender and sexuality.”

Sorry ladies, the term “vagina” is quickly becoming a bigoted word. As is often the case with transgender ideology, its greatest impact is on women and girls. Men and women are inherently different, and women will pay an especially high price if we continue to pretend otherwise.

http://caldronpool.com/healthline-s...r-inclusive-language-uses-front-hole-instead/
How about Healthline fucks off and takes their bullshit with them ..

They can put a sign up at Brown University in the men's rooms next to the free tampons saying "insert in front hole".

Yeah because it's 'stigma' that causes increased rates of STI and HIV in LGBTetc communities. This retardation has to stop.

Yeah, this shit is getting so ridiculous. I've actually been trying to watch my mouth around people these days. Try to be respectful and all that. It's fucking impossible! So, from this point on i'm going to start calling the vagina a "juicy cock hole" and my penis is going to be called a "cunt slathered meat stick".

Okay, now you're going to offend the vegetarians and vegans ..
LMFAO @ all these freaks .. :hilarious:

What about those with a front hole? They pee too.
That's the gender neutral beauty of it. If fact, I'm offended at your automatic patriarchal response. Obviously the problem is real.
We all piss through our pee pee. Don't all four yr old children (of whatever gender they choose) call the pee hole their pee pee?

Last edited:
I had an aunt who had 3 daughters, they all called it their "pee-lucy".:rolleyes:

Don't ask me, I only report the news, I don't make it.

At my house, we called it a john-willy, but then again, I only have boys.:D

Back