• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Killroy

The D'D Front Page
I am sure a lot of you have already heard about this, or have already checked it out, but if not, Google has released their Street View. It works great. To actually be able to pan around at any street location or actually "walk" it is pretty amazing.

I was going to post some interesting views, but another site has been created for that already.

Check out http://streetviewr.com/. People submit locations to images captured such as landmarks, crimes in progress, random things like dogs fighting or even Robin William's house.

Last edited:
When I first discovered this feature I flipped out :)
I found someone on my corner carrying art supplies and thought to myself, oh shit. It's all over now.

Especially since a couple weeks prior I had said something along the lines of, God forbid this Google satilite ever allows the everyman to see actual "people" on the street.

It's awfully fun though.

I can't seem to spell satilite....edited as I first typed satalittle lol :)

I'll be honest. This shit freaks me out. I feel the need to change my behavior because some satellite might snap a picture of me doing something...uncool. :cool:

Back