• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I always go for the cotton candy at Golden Corral. The only thing that I like more in their dessert section is the bread pudding. Most of their food sucks though. All I ever have there is salad and dessert.

We have no cotton candy spinning restaurants.. I must partake of this somehow.
come down and I will drive you to the closest one then force you to help me clean a bit and you'll enjoy the isolation and scenery
[doublepost=1515109037,1515108582][/doublepost]
I always go for the cotton candy at Golden Corral. The only thing that I like more in their dessert section is the bread pudding. Most of their food sucks though. All I ever have there is salad and dessert.
has to depend on the area: here they are good and got cooks that know how to make chicken fried steak right, I stick with that and fried catfish or seafood and haven't gone wrong. Nobody has come up with bread pudding as well as mine so I go serious deep with the cakes and puddings and only do the pie if it's pecan or maybe cherry

come down and I will drive you to the closest one then force you to help me clean a bit and you'll enjoy the isolation and scenery
[doublepost=1515109037,1515108582][/doublepost]
has to depend on the area: here they are good and got cooks that know how to make chicken fried steak right, I stick with that and fried catfish or seafood and haven't gone wrong. Nobody has come up with bread pudding as well as mine so I go serious deep with the cakes and puddings and only do the pie if it's pecan or maybe cherry
Damn chicken fried steak is fucking awesome! I’m from the south so fried catfish is a staple. Bread pudding is a southern art. You have a great palate.

nope.... when my kids were little they couldn't wait to get the cotton candy from the dessert buffet. my son came back with this huge pink wad of cotton candy on a paper stick, sat down across the table from me just really given it hell he really loved cotton candy, when i looked up i notices this rather large thick gelatinous green thing stuck to it. on closer inspection it was a booger.

nope.... when my kids were little they couldn't wait to get the cotton candy from the dessert buffet. my son came back with this huge pink wad of cotton candy on a paper stick, sat down across the table from me just really given it hell he really loved cotton candy, when i looked up i notices this rather large thick gelatinous green thing stuck to it. on closer inspection it was a booger.
Who's booger was it?
[doublepost=1515125552,1515125514][/doublepost]
Mmmm nom nom.
I love cotton candy!
With or without.
:hilarious:

Who's booger was it?
[doublepost=1515125552,1515125514][/doublepost]
With or without.
:hilarious:
it was a random booger, all i know was it wasn't any of ours. i still feel bad when i think about his little face when i smacked it out of his hand, but then i laugh after i think about his reaction after i explained why i did. he was always threatening to write strongly worded letter. joe boxer almost got one because (his words) they made whore panties for little girls and he didn't think they were appropriate for his little sister.

I have always gotten good steak

Back