• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Ok, Mr/Ms High and Mighty. I am sick and wrong and you are well and right. Frankly, I don't care whether you approve or not. I am curious to see the people involved in this tragedy, period. It's human nature, there's your explanation, and either you've evolved beyond this (congratulations), or perhaps this story strikes too close to home for you?
You're right. I've evolved past wanting to look at little kids who've been diddled by their relatives & have misformed features.

I'd like to see photos of the adult aged people in this family. I have real doubts about their mental capacity. This may have been going on long before the last 4 generations, who knows.
I'd also like to know where their income was coming from. I read somewhere that the block of land they were on goes for $20,000. Did they buy it, or were they just squatting?

Last edited:
You're right. I've evolved past wanting to look at little kids who've been diddled by their relatives & have misformed features.

Perhaps you are interested in seeing the adults in this multigenerational clusterfuck? They were kids at one time. Aren't they victims too?

Perish the thought! You are above that I'm sure.

I wanna see the eyes of the one boy. Not him, per se, but his eyes. How bad are they?
Just thought I would throw that out there.

Ok, Mr/Ms High and Mighty. I am sick and wrong and you are well and right. Frankly, I don't care whether you approve or not. I am curious to see the people involved in this tragedy, period. It's human nature, there's your explanation, and either you've evolved beyond this (congratulations), or perhaps this story strikes too close to home for you?
I would want to see out of curiousity as well not to get pleasure but just to have a glimpse. Same as when there's a huge accident and it's even more backed up because all the nosey people want to get a glimpse of the accident or person involved. <that's how

Perhaps you are interested in seeing the adults in this multigenerational clusterfuck? They were kids at one time. Aren't they victims too?

Perish the thought! You are above that I'm sure.
Yep, I am. Since you mention that, are you good with other people who are mentally incapacitated being photographed for their entire community to stare at and hunt down in public too? Or just the ones that fuck each other from the time they were little? Don't you see the inherent wrong in this whole situation? Can you not draw the line between true criminals and people who are all damaged because they were raised in the middle of nowhere, with no education, hygeine, nutrition, or morals?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/australia-incest-cult-deformed-children-2917743
"Siblings who had sex as soon as they were old enough then had offspring which were also encouraged to procreate."

There are multiple postings of this story, and they all say the same basic thing, these people were raised with no morality that anything they were doing was wrong. They weren't sent to school, they didn't know outsiders. How is any of this their fault? They may have been failed by society, but fuck, living in the bush somewhere unpopulated, who was supposed to notice them? There were failed by the original family members.. it doesn't even say if those people are alive still. This isn't crime, it's a tragedy.

I'd like to photos of the adult aged people in this family. I have real doubts about their mental capacity. This may have been going on long before the last 4 generations, who knows.
I'd also like to know where their income was coming from. I read somewhere that the block of land they were on goes for $20,000. Did they buy it, or were they just squatting?
It says they bought it.

I would want to see out of curiousity as well not to get pleasure but just to have a glimpse. Same as when there's a huge accident and it's even more backed up because all the nosey people want to get a glimpse of the accident or person involved. <that's how
Right, you want to see the accident. That's one thing. The cops that were there said they'd never get it out of their minds.. and they can't unsee that shit. But now think about your accidents. How many times in just the past few years have LE & rescue people gotten fired for posting the really gruesome pics, that the family then runs across for the rest of their lives because they can't get it off the internet. Do these people deserve that? Seeing something and describing it isn't the same as putting it out there forever where it can haunt victims. I just can't back that.

As for those of you who don't know how to google, here it is.. and I know I'm being a jerk now.. but you go to google.com, put incest deformities in the search bar and hit search. Then click on images. You literally will see the pic Burnsie uses as his avatar here on this site. Swear!

Right, you want to see the accident. That's one thing. The cops that were there said they'd never get it out of their minds.. and they can't unsee that shit. But now think about your accidents. How many times in just the past few years have LE & rescue people gotten fired for posting the really gruesome pics, that the family then runs across for the rest of their lives because they can't get it off the internet. Do these people deserve that? Seeing something and describing it isn't the same as putting it out there forever where it can haunt victims. I just can't back that.

As for those of you who don't know how to google, here it is.. and I know I'm being a jerk now.. but you go to google.com, put incest deformities in the search bar and hit search. Then click on images. You literally will see the pic Burnsie uses as his avatar here on this site. Swear!
I agree ASC1, that is is wrong for me to want to get a glimpse. I'm not saying that I want these poor people to get exposed or for their pictures to be on the internet. I am sure that people already recognize something is clearly not right with their physical but that's besides the point. I am just saying that if the picture was out there I'd take a look just out of curiousity. :shrug: I'm just not going to lie so that I don't look bad here c'mon I'm human.

Same here. It's definitely not sick or twisted either. We have a museum here that is all medical deformities and shit like that, it's very popular!!!

You guys have to have a stronger stomach than I do.. just searching on google.. I can't look directly at the screen.. I can't handle those images.. that shit could give me nightmares. And I don't want to think about the stuff in that museum. I refused to take biology in favor of chem II because I didn't want to disect a pig, but blowing shit up was fine by me.

Same here. It's definitely not sick or twisted either. We have a museum here that is all medical deformities and shit like that, it's very popular!!!
Exactly, I believe that it is intriguing because it is things that we don't see here. Same as when I search for :Aliens, Mermaids ect...

Yep, I am. Since you mention that, are you good with other people who are mentally incapacitated being photographed for their entire community to stare at and hunt down in public too? Or just the ones that fuck each other from the time they were little? Don't you see the inherent wrong in this whole situation? Can you not draw the line between true criminals and people who are all damaged because they were raised in the middle of nowhere, with no education, hygeine, nutrition, or morals?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/australia-incest-cult-deformed-children-2917743
"Siblings who had sex as soon as they were old enough then had offspring which were also encouraged to procreate."

There are multiple postings of this story, and they all say the same basic thing, these people were raised with no morality that anything they were doing was wrong. They weren't sent to school, they didn't know outsiders. How is any of this their fault? They may have been failed by society, but fuck, living in the bush somewhere unpopulated, who was supposed to notice them? There were failed by the original family members.. it doesn't even say if those people are alive still. This isn't crime, it's a tragedy.

Wanting to see some pictures related to a fascinatingly sick story is hunting them down? A bit of a stretch don't you think? Sorry if I've offended your sensibilities, but you are aiming your anger at the wrong person pal. Um, yeah, I know the difference between criminals and victims. Your point being ... ? And who's assigning fault? Actually, the sordid details you have dredged up and repeated are kind of making me ill.

II am just saying that if the picture was out there I'd take a look just out of curiousity. :shrug: I'm just not going to lie so that I don't look bad here c'mon I'm human.
LOL, I'm just saying I think there are enough fucked up pix available... it's one thing to look at a movie and be grossed out at the fake.. but to put a real spin on it... ick. And for those of you with serious need to see eye deformity in specific, I knew a little boy with fetal alcohol eyes.. one looked normal, but the other was turned on end. You could probably google fetal alcohol syndrome if you want to see some sick deformities. Gross!

I worked at a resort in French Lick, Indiana for a few years, though I'm originally from Detroit. They used to import wait staff from around the midwest because none of the locals were considered dining room material. They all worked in the kitchen or as grounds crew, janitors, etc. Some of them were inbred, at least that's what I was told. I wasn't titillated or repulsed by the physical deformities, mostly cross eyes, slightly malformed hands and such. They were just coworkers to me.

Last edited:
And for those of you with serious need to see eye deformity in specific
I googled & have met people who look like this. (children at that) scary. Also Catelynn from teenmom is on there ...o_O
Also, I am curious also about seeing how they look because someone I know hooked up with his niece and they JUST had their daughter. :nailbiting:

Last edited:
Betty, the so-called matriarch, is contesting this in court. Why can't we see her picture? The adult males are being accused of rape, a crime.
The only people who will recognize them are the people in the town nearby. They already have an idea of what's going on.
Why the complete photo blackout?

I think in Australia it's forbidden to publish pictures of people who are being charged with a crime. England too I believe.

Betty, the so-called matriarch, is contesting this in court. Why can't we see her picture? The adult males are being accused of rape, a crime.
The only people who will recognize them are the people in the town nearby. They already have an idea of what's going on.
Why the complete photo blackout?

I think in Australia it's forbidden to publish pictures of and name people who are being charged with a crime. England too I believe.

Me!

I already have an autistic child and would love to help other autistic or Down's children but I also have boys ages 8, 7, and 6, my autistic son is 13. I can't risk their well being to feed my need to be needed.

I'm a little Autistic as it goes though my mother never told me till i was 37, i always knew i was different , but didn't know why.
Back then we were just called naughty little shits i was often called Devil child, partly why i'm a Manchester United supporter.their nickname is The Red Devils.
There wasn't much known when i was a kid, i guess i just learned to deal with my strangeness in some way.
296px-Manchester_United_FC_crestsvg.png

I would look at the kids pics because it's not just one generation. It's a few down. There have been lots of arguments I've seen of how bad incest really does affect kids often doesn't do anything but that's just one generation.

French Lick, Indiana
Just about as far off topic as I can get here but did you ever see Larry Bird or his family? No sick jokes here, he is from French Lick.

Sometimes I get stuck on details like this because it makes it easier to deal with these stories.

I wanna see the eyes of the one boy. Not him, per se, but his eyes. How bad are they?
Just thought I would throw that out there.
When I read about them, I thought of them to be extremely crossed. Maybe one, maybe both. Which if caught early can be fixed with surgery or even just a patch and glasses. Here's a good example picture
tumblr_ltuab4Sdoe1qgrnh8o1_1280_zpscb129385.jpg

Back