• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/...-holding-her-against-her-will-police-say.html
1531142818351.jpg

[....]
Brandon Browner, 33, physically harmed a woman and threatened to kill her after breaking into a La Verne home, La Verne police said. When the woman tried to escape, police said he forced her back into the house, according to the Boston Globe.

Browner was charged with kidnapping, false imprisonment, burglary and a restraining order violation, according to NBC Los Angeles. Browner was arrested in Azusa after fleeing the scene before police arrived. He allegedly stole a $20,000 Rolex watch from the home, the station reported.

Browner and the woman had a “previous relationship” and the former defensive back had a restraining order against him, according to the Boston Globe.

The former Oregon State star was an instrumental part of the New England Patriots’ Super Bowl XLIX win. He played five NFL seasons, three with the Seattle Seahawks, one with the Patriots and another with the New Orleans Saints.

He hasn’t played since 2015.

I guess he really wanted his watch back because whatcha mean ... restraining order ... and you're breaking up with me, girl I gave you a $20,000 dollar Rolex.

Back