• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

~Absynthe~

Trusted Member
Jun 25, 6:50 AM EDT
Police: 5 dead in Henderson, Ky., plant shooting

By RYAN LENZ
Associated Press Writer
Advertisement
Buy AP Photo Reprints

Your Questions Answered
Ask AP: Extracting oil sands, buying plug-in cars

HENDERSON, Ky. (AP) -- An employee shot and killed four people at a plastics plant before killing himself early Wednesday, police said.

The shooting happened after an employee at Atlantis Plastics had an argument with a supervisor, Henderson police Lt. David Piller said.

http://ap.indystar.com/dynamic/stories/P/PLANT_SHOOTING?SITE=ININS&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Looking for more info and pictures

Whyyyyy?

They haven't mentioned the age of the killer, BUT...

Why do these immature fuckwads have to think an argument gives them the right to go back and take out innocent people- Just because they didn't like them?

I say immature because anyone that can't get control of their emotions enough to not stew on something, go get a gun, make your way back, and kill everybody in sight, is pretty fucking immature- emotionally.
Age Aside.

That's the "me" generation...I BETCHA...

Back