• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...evengill-fisherman-release-wild-a8302501.html
[....]
Mr Orlov then cut open the dead shark to remove the pups, which took nine minutes.

Whether or not the sharks will survive without the mother is unknown.

“As soon as she was on the boat we saw the seven bite marks from another shark," he said.

“I could feel through the line when she was being attacked. As soon as we pulled it up I knew was mauled by another shark.

“When I saw the belly moving, instinct kicked in. I’ve never done anything like this before, but I’ve fishing long enough to know we needed to get the pups out as quickly as possible.

“It was a very overwhelming feeling when they started popping out, I got this adrenaline rush. I was just dumbfounded there was so many, we counted 98.”

Mr Orlov said he cooked and ate the dead shark.

Wow! 98 babies. Didn't know they birthed so many, maybe they're old enough to survive. But at least they have a chance now. Even if it's a small chance.

Man Saves Babies, Eats Mom.

So I guess we are pretending the impact with the water didn't eff them up?

Last edited:
Back