• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Dominic Cabrera

Hello guys and gals my name is Dominic and I'm pretty excited to meet and talk to you guys.

I'm into true crime movies and tv shows, serial killer interviews, and too many other things to name. I am also an avid reader.

Born and raised in LA but recently moved to the east coast and loving/hating the cold.

Welcome, Dominic. Have a cookie.

Steer clear of the couch and you should be okay.

--Al

Yeah I'm in Georgia and it's 30 degrees this morning, it should be about 45, so yeah you're not the only one not loving this cold.o_O

Anyway, stay for awhile and get to know us, you may running screaming into the hills, or get stuck to the couch, but you'll like it, I guarantee!:D

Hello from northern Nevada!
Take Alf's warning about the couch seriously, I've begun to suspect some of our missing noobies are in it.

Pretty certain that couch is carnivorous, yeah... xD

Avoid that and you should be A-Okay!

Mother fucker isn't coming back.
Came back......
[doublepost=1515878419,1515878312][/doublepost]
Noooooo don't!! I'm still here. Can you please tell me what the duck "the couch" is supposed to mean???
I gave your cookie back, that’s all I can say....nice to meet you again though!
[doublepost=1515878561][/doublepost]@FrayedKnot
Can u please explain what the couch is to @Dominic Cabrera? You have such a great way with words and descriptions

Came back......
[doublepost=1515878419,1515878312][/doublepost]
I gave your cookie back, that’s all I can say....nice to meet you again though!
[doublepost=1515878561][/doublepost]@FrayedKnot
Can u please explain what the couch is to @Dominic Cabrera? You have such a great way with words and descriptions

Weeellllll.....

Morbid's couch, aka The Davenport of Depravity, is a place where unspeakable things happen.

It is adorned with various and sundry bodily secretions and possibly houses the bodies of newbies who posted only once and were seen no more. *side eyes @McDanel *

Also, I suspect I may have lost pair of knickers or six in those cushions. But I was drunk, so who the fuck knows? It's possible I wasn't even wearing underwear.....

But I digress........

In summary, should you choose to sit on the couch, I would advise wearing a Hazmat suit. Or getting very drunk first.

*rocks back and forth*

When I was new I heard something about women's used underwear being stuck between the cushions. I sat on the couch and put my hands between the cushion to see what I could find. I'm not going to tell you what was there, but the fact that I now speak with a lisp and will likely have a limp for the rest of my life should tell you something about the couch.

But seriously, you're a virgin? Your first forum? Did mom and dad just buy you your first computer?

I'll withhold the cookie until I have more information. Which one is you? I'm guessing the second picture.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Dom...Oh99XYAhVh74MKHce5ANQQsAQIKA&biw=1198&bih=635

I think he left again....I’m taking my cookie back again and I not giving it back this time.

Aggressive bunch we are...

Back