• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Okay I just tried to do my good deed by re-upping my bold and PayPal rejected my card, I resubmitted the card and then it rejected my phone # saying it wasn't registered to me, so if anyone has a suggestion on how to get me bolded up again, I'd love to hear it.

@cubby - Ever since I got ID hacked back in May and had to change absolutely everything on my online play toys including beefing up my security measures to a level I don't even understand :wacky:, with all the trojans, infections, rogue files and other hacker/back door info lifting crap I found, I haven't made a single financial transaction on my play systems using my own bank/credit cards/acct. information since. And, since I know my social's out there floating around again (got hacked once before yrs. ago), I also had to change my personal acct. info and add annoying security measures to most everything to verify all my purchases on top of requesting monthly activity details on accts. that don't send them. Gah! But, that's the price of life online, I guess. :meh:

ANYway, the point of all this (I really do have a point) is that I've had friends from both here and other states make random PayPal purchases and collections, online donations and other occasional online debit/credit card transactions for me with their cards (I don't use my work comp for online play time so it stays pretty secure), and I just transfer the funds into their accts. offline. It's a major pita, but it keeps my hacker-hater attitude and WebRoach :troll: paranoia in perspective, lol.

If you're still not able to get it to go through for some reason, you might want to consider asking a trusted friend or family member if you could use one of their cards/accts. to re-up and just give them the cash for it or transfer it to them. (?) When my bold membership came up in July, for example, I had a friend do it for me and just shot Morbid an inbox that it was actually from me so I'd be credited for it. I was rebolded in less than five minutes. I also let him know I wasn't a guy. ;) Just a suggestion and HTH. <3

Sammiches!

Last edited:
Thanks @gatekeeper, I might do it like that, after sleeping on it, I think my main problem is that the PP account is in my husband's name and they wanted me to update my account and I tried to change the name on it and it didn't work. So I might try again or I might just mail Morbid a check, old school but it will work! LOL

Thanks @gatekeeper, I might do it like that, after sleeping on it, I think my main problem is that the PP account is in my husband's name and they wanted me to update my account and I tried to change the name on it and it didn't work. So I might try again or I might just mail Morbid a check, old school but it will work! LOL

Well thanks for THAT little reminder, PP! :finger: You're a better woman than I. I lose my mind when my tech gets lippy with me, lol. <3

Last edited:
So I might try again

It didn't like my address, so I changed that, I tried to change the name on account, wouldn't let me, but I've gotten emails and texts saying all is linked and etc etc, but it still doesn't recognize me, I don't know what else to do. @Morbid, send me your address and I'll send you a check.

It didn't like my address, so I changed that, I tried to change the name on account, wouldn't let me, but I've gotten emails and texts saying all is linked and etc etc, but it still doesn't recognize me, I don't know what else to do. @Morbid, send me your address and I'll send you a check.
It keeps saying you are bold??

Until the 6th at 1:46 am. LOL I was trying to get it done before it expired. But looks like it's not happening unless PP gets back to me before then, which I doubt, then I'll be plain again tomorrow. :(

Halleluejah! I managed to rebold, had to change everything in my PP account and come up with another email address but I ding dang done it! After all this @Morbid, needs to pay me, it only took me about 24 hours! I guess y'all know just how much this place means to me, I don't care at all about rati, sammiches, or how many posts Morbid does or doesNOT write, I don't come here for HIM or his couch!

I love y'all!

:)<3<3<3<3<3<3<3:):):):):):)<3<3<3:whistle:

a) I didn't do it.
b) I like tuna salad sammiches and peanut butter with strawberry jam sammiches...
c) I wish Subway would have some tuna salad sammiches and peanut butter with strawberry jam sammiches...
d) and now I'm hungry.
e) It was col. Mustard with the chandeliere in the library...

tuna, peanut butter and strawberry jam sammiches, just i don't know, are you pregnant?

tuna, peanut butter and strawberry jam sammiches, just i don't know, are you pregnant?
:meh: ... oh my :hungover::hungover::hungover:... the horror... Pregnant!!! :woot:
I meant two different brands of sandwiches: 1) Tuna salad; 2) Peanut butter and strawberry...
me? pregnant? :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Wasn't me. I've never given Morbid any money! And I haven't been around for like a year.

Also, I like my Subway sandwiches on white bread with turkey and american cheese (sometimes I get ballsy and have swiss) with mayo, lettuce, pickles ,onions and black olives.

Wasn't me. I've never given Morbid any money! And I haven't been around for like a year.

Also, I like my Subway sandwiches on white bread with turkey and american cheese (sometimes I get ballsy and have swiss) with mayo, lettuce, pickles ,onions and black olives.
Pony up.

I did not bother to read the entire post, but I would like to be on someones shit list.
Just in case I get some white guilt to go with this newfangled White Privilege or heaven forbid, the dreaded Institutional Racism I started in the sixteen-hundreds.
I'm a bad white boy.

I did not bother to read the entire post, but I would like to be on someones shit list.
Just in case I get some white guilt to go with this newfangled White Privilege or heaven forbid, the dreaded Institutional Racism I started in the sixteen-hundreds.
I'm a bad white boy.
This thread is about what kind of sandwiches you like.

Aww man... I figured 9 pages must mean we unmasked the whiny asshat & everyone was taking turns spanking them-- I was all ready to get in line with my rusty nail studded paddle!!!

.... but alas, it's still just sandwiches:pout:
:p

Y'all are killin' me with the sammiches...now I want one.

I like homemade chicken salad with buffalo sauce and guacamole. It's sooooo good.

BTW, I don't put anything sweet in my chicken salad, just ranch powder, seasoning salt, mayo and cheddar. So...it's not gross with other stuff.

Back