• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://wreg.com/2018/05/08/family-o...ceiling-landing-in-michigan-mans-living-room/
A family of raccoons made a wild entrance when they crashed through a ceiling and landed in a Michigan homeowner's living room.

Emergency crews responded in Albion Friday evening after receiving a 911 call, according to WXMI.

According to a lieutenant with the Sheridan Township Fire Department, a mother raccoon and her babies somehow broke through the ceiling and tumbled down, landing in an upholstered chair, according to the Jackson Citizen Patriot.
[....]
The lieutenant says he was bit despite wearing safety gloves and received rabies shots as a precaution.

Their efforts were ultimately successful, thanks to a dog catch pole and a live trap, and the mama raccoon and her babies were released back into the wild in Sheridan Township.

The homeowner said he has since fixed what he thinks was the raccoons' entry point – an area above the front porch, police told the paper.

we had an enterprising mom bring her littles in through an area set up for the cats to get in and out through a kitchen cabinet that opened into a vent that then went outside. They were adorning the walls ceilings and smoke vent from the stove and she was ready to rock and roll hanging on the vent. We walked back out of the kitchen and went up stairs until they left as that seemed to be the safest thing to do. They left relatively quickly

Mom was not a happy camper!
they never are when they have their babies in a situation like that,she was tame compared to scary mom that had knocked over pots and pans climbed the wall up a tapestry and was ontto of the vent pipe ready to leap if I had gotten closer to one of the littles, told my then roommate we needeed to get teh fk outta dodge & backed out fast grabbing any pets along the waaaaay ad up the stairs, she figured out to get them out same way they came in in good time, about as long as it took me to have a cig & roomie a bowl out the upstairs window

Terrifying monsters

THey prob ate through the ceiling. Squirrels, coons, other rodents, birds, are all so destructive to a home. If you see any of em, kill em.

Squirrell cages and a trash can full of water is the cleanest method. Effortless.

Back