• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
Hey guys check out the video in the link. The guy was way out in left field. Now he is unemployed.

guard Everoy Farqharson, 31, of private security firm Iron Eagle Security has been arrested on multiple charges stemming from the incident.

The incident began around 2:49 a.m. at the Centro Ybor Parking Garage at 2010 North 13th Street.

There were no injuries as a result of the gunfire.
http://www.wtsp.com/mb/news/report-ybor-city-parking-garage-security-guard-fires-at-men/268740075
[doublepost=1468189059,1468189002][/doublepost]

I do hate men who think they can take a piss anywhere but shooting at them is a bit of an escalation.

According to the report, the argument stemmed from one of the men urinating in the parking garage.
four gunshots are heard. According to the arrest report, only Farqharson was armed with a handgun.
Tampa Police said in its report that Farqharson unlawfully entered the victim's car and removing shell casings from the scene.

Farqharson has been charged with two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, tampering with physical evidence, battery, petty theft and armed burglary of a conveyance.
http://www.wtsp.com/mb/news/report-ybor-city-parking-garage-security-guard-fires-at-men/268740075

Farqharson has been charged with two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, tampering with physical evidence, battery, petty theft and armed burglary of a conveyance.

YES! :) Hope it was worth your little temper tantrum.

What a dick. He's got a dangerously huge chip on his shoulder. No one on that much of a power trip should be given a gun. If he got that wound up over a parking garage piss, can you even imagine what he'd do if he were a full blown cop? :eek: Unfuckingbelievable.

My mom is a security guard and has done dumbass shit like this without a gun. My favorite was when she couldn't understand why she was in trouble for chasing down a guy who was breaking into soda machines at the community college she worked at. She had a tiny flashlight and he had a crowbar and a bunch of other crap. Her and a lot of other security guards are failed applicants to police departments.

Too many of these security dinks think they are cops.
You can see this guy takes himself way too seriously for a minimum wage rent a cop.
Hope the wannabe gets his ass tossed in jail.

Back