• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Louisiana woman was shocked to find an intruder 'naked in her bathtub and eating Cheetos' when she returned to her home on Tuesday.

Evelyn Washington, 29, was found in the Monroe, Louisiana, home around 5pm, according to the arrest affidavit.

When the victim asked why Washington was in her home, she was said to have claimed that an 'unknown male told her to break in to the victim's residence.'

It is believed that Washington entered the home through a broken window where local authorities found tall ice chest situated underneath.

In the bathroom, officers found a bath full of water and a plate a food to the side of it. Half eaten Cheetos were on the toilet as well.

The victim and Washington didn't know each other.

The woman was charged with burglary and criminal damage to the property.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ruder-sitting-bathtub-eating-bag-Cheetos.html
4B52B88900000578-5635153-image-a-26_1524154556471.jpg

First, that's a woman??? :yuck:

And second, 29?? :vomit:

I think I need some bleach for my eyes. That is something I cannot unsee.

Gods, coming home to find somebody you don't know, mooching around your home naked... *Shudders*

I'd never feel truly safe again.

Back