• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I don't know how so many of you fucks can make every aspect and outcome invovled here so clear and concrete. There's sooooooo much that could have happened here, sooo much that played into it and the reactions of those involved, sooo many varied outcomes had the victims reacted differently(as opposed to the die or be raped as so many of you lay out).
I offered an opinion from someone who trains in self-defense for the benefit of those who do not in hopes of stimulating greater conversation about what might be done to protect oneself from some of the shit we read about here.

I presented a few possibilities and made allowances for the unknown. There was nothing concrete about what I would do or not do, except that I wouldn't suck a cock.

It goes without saying we Demonites don't know every dynamic of the incident. It's like that for every single story we read here. We only know what was presented in the media or, if available, court documents. We begin with the supposition we don't know everything and discuss possibilities or, at best, uncover new information to share with others.

I can recall quite a few past posts where one Demonite or another called you out on acting like a "tough guy" with all the solutions to something and how they'd like to see your actions in real life. Apparently, I'm not the one who needs to get over himself.

Last edited:
I was seven and bit down hard on a cock that shouldn't have been in my mouth...I bet they break up...I wouldn't be able to stay with a man that didn't even try.

They may have been more concerned with surviving. He had a gun and I am pretty sure had he bit down he would have been shot.

Euric Cain had nothing to say Monday (Oct. 31) as an Orleans Parish judge imposed punishment for his 2015 spree of rapes, armed robberies and the attempted murder of a Tulane medical student that will see him imprisoned until the age of 75.

Cain declined the opportunity to speak to the judge or three of his victims, who made emotional statements in court about how Cain's violence in November 2015 nearly destroyed their lives.

"It hurts me to know that another human being can do this to people," said Dr. Peter Gold, the man Cain shot in the stomach and then tried to shoot in the head twice, only to have the gun malfunction.

Judge Robin Pittman imposed a sentence that will keep Cain, 22, locked up until 2069 without the benefit of parole or early release.

Cain pleaded guilty Oct. 24 as part of a deal with prosecutors that averted a trial where he faced a potential life sentence if convicted of first-degree rape. That deal included a 50-year sentence. But Pittman still had to decide on an additional sentence of one to five years for Cain's guilty plea to battery of a corrections officer. The judge settled on four years for that crime, which by state law must be served consecutive to his other sentence.

Assistant district attorney Kevin Guillory said each of Cain's victims during a two-day crime spree last November had approved the plea agreement. Cain's defense attorney, Brian Woods, said that despite his courtroom silence, his client was "very remorseful about what happened."

Cain pleaded guilty to the attempted first-degree murder of Gold, then a Tulane medical student who intervened in Cain's attempt to kidnap and rape a woman in the Lower Garden District on Nov. 20, 2015. Surveillance video that captured the incident horrified the city.

Cain also pleaded guilty as charged to three counts of armed robbery and to six counts of second-degree rape, after those charges were amended downward from first-degree rape, which would have carried a mandatory life sentence. His plea deal also saw Cain plead guilty to three counts of second-degree kidnapping, one count of attempted first-degree rape, two counts of carjacking, one count of sexual battery and one count of unauthorized use of a credit/debit card.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/10/peter_gold_tells_would-be_kill.html

No ma'am, I most certainly did not. ;) :joyful:
don't think that was what she was talkin about
coppereyes
surprised with that name I was think eastern eurothug
[doublepost=1484184469,1484183641][/doublepost]
Same for me at 7, but the thumb pushing my cheek between my teeth stopped me from biting.
?
[doublepost=1484184883][/doublepost]
Im sorry but if my bf was a bitch who would not only let me get raped then get raped too i would dump him so fast. It wouldn't be funny.
quick question:have you ever even been in a major situation or fight where people have had weapons especially guns? I can guarantee you and just about anyone else would be more likely to be the first to wimp out than someone that had been even though they would have had more of the trauma that goes along with it. Also, it sounds like you would expect him [bf]to be taking on all the heat and the action while you were just sitting there which is just weird imo but maybe that is just the way I was raised. Its better t act like you're going along with something until you are sliid you can screw the other person up much worse than anything they are doing to you

Back