• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
OMG. This just keeps getting worse and worse. This poor little guy was annihilated in every conceivable way. Beat him up then cuddle up with him to play video games. What was going on in Ethan's mind? How confused he must have been. How hurt and alone he must have felt. To me this picture illustrates more clearly than any words how terribly he suffered. Especially after seeing all the other pictures of him with bio-dad. If the real dad sees this or others like it he will go mad, if he hasn't already.

OMG! Ethans face is so swollen... he looks like he would be barely able to eat as he lips won't shut due to his jaw being so swollen!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!

Oh sweet heavens!!! This poor wee bairn had no chance with these evil monsters. I am heartbroken for this wee angel and his father and family that did truly love him.

I haven't been able to comment on Ethan's case up until now as I just can NOT get my head around it or even think of the right words to write.

But seeing that picture has just pushed me over the edge. Those scum did this to his beautiful face and then sit there playing a video game as if everything is fine only to kill him!! That is torture, out and out torture! I am just raging right now. I want to turn back time and then jump in that picture and grab wee Ethan and run him to his father sooooo badly.

I can't even say what I want to see happen to the pieces of shite that did this to peerie Ethan because well there isn't enough bad words to write what I want to happen to them.

I pray sweet baby boy Ethan that you are at total peace now and I pray that your Daddy and your loving family can also find comfort and some peace one day although I know it will be long off. :(

OMG. I am shaking after seeing that photo, shaking and I feel sick. How the fuck could they?!!

Ethan's beautiful little face, all swollen and mishapen, bruised and hurting. And that monster sits with him playing video games while 'mommy' takes a photo of it all!

Just LOOK at the size of that creature next to little Ethan. What chance did he stand, ffs.

My heart is shattered now, not only did they beat and abuse him horribly, but they played their sick and twisted mind games. Got a kick out of confusing and torturing a four year old, did you? Fucking bastards!

Beat him, then 'oh come sit, play video games with me!' Ethan thinking 'oh, maybe thats it now, maybe he likes now, maybe it will be ok now' Then beat him again. What next? More normal time? More playing? Then a bit more beating and burning?

Fuck, he must have been so terrified, sitting next to that bastard. So terrified that he would make a wrong move and set him off again. 'If I win, will he hit me again?' 'If I lose, will he hit me again?' Poor baby. And his poor family are going to see that photo, and torture themselves for ever with thoughts of what Ethan suffered.

Damn them both to a lifetime of suffering the same pain the inflicted on this child! Damn them! Just fucking damn them!

I'm fucking crying now.

Ethan, bless your heart sweetheart. I'm just so fucking sorry that you had that evil bitch as your 'mother'.

That photo should be stapled to the head of the judge who made the fucking order which sent Ethan to his own personal hell.

Anyone notice the caption under the photo?

My two favourite boys!!! Keeping in mind this ugly fuck had already beat the crap out of her only child!!

ARGH!!! I want to hurt them like they've never been hurt before. That picture just breaks my heart into a million pieces.

So much for her being afraid of her waste of skin husband. She obviously wasn't afraid enough to snap pictures of Ethan in an injured state in that schmuck's presence. I hope the prosecution picks up on that.

Can we at least email it to her?

I can understand a judge is busy. But she didn't read the case! If she lives another day without torturing herself for not having due diligence, she is just as bad as the people who see a child getting beat and do nothing! IE. the "mother"

This case angers me on so many levels.. and that photo just ups the ante
There are times when a trial isn't needed. And this is one of them.They're both guilty as sin! Find them guilty now and hang them in the town square.
This also BETTER not be a case where the egg donor uses the "I was abused,in fear of my life etc" excuse to get lesser charges or a walk like in other cases. This bitch was just as much of the torture and abuse as Ethan as her penis was. IMO, she put those photos on there as a way to torment the dad. She deserves the DP right along with her POS hubby.
And finally to end my rant, I've noticed this case has been absent on some "crime" websites. Those "crime" websites are ones where the daddies are always portrayed as the evil monsters taking kids away from their mothers or courts ignoring the parents wishes. I guess they can't use their agenda on this case so they pretend poor Ethan doesn't exist.

RIP Ethan

Last edited:
I can understand a judge is busy. But she didn't read the case! If she lives another day without torturing herself for not having due diligence, she is just as bad as the people who see a child getting beat and do nothing! IE. the "mother"
I agree with you! I completly believe Ethans bood is all over her robes. But, we will never be able to staple it to her forehead, we might be able to email it to her. And the statement she made about this has left me seething. Nope Joe Stacy should feel blame for this, but she sure as hell should. I want to mass email this picture to her office.

Shelby's Law and what it might mean for the Sloops
If Nathan and Stephanie Sloop are convicted and get the death penalty, it may well be because of a Utah law passed just a few years ago.

That law is called Shelby's Law.

In many ways, this horrible week feels like 2006 all over again.

In August of that year, 10 year old Shelby Andrews was killed by her father and step-mother.

But her death gave life to the law that bears her name.

Shelby was beaten, tortured and sexually abused.

Bruises covered 80 percent of her body.

Even hardened lawmen were left shaken.

Shelby's father and step-mother both got 15 to life.

But they didn't get death sentences because of the way Utah’s law was written.

Representative Paul Ray was so outraged by Shelby Andrews' death, he got a bill passed the very next year.

Shelby's law now makes it easier for Utah child killers to get the death penalty.

Friday, Representative Ray told ABC 4,

"I don't want taxpayers paying $32,000 dollars a year to house this guy for the rest of his life and so it's come down simply to he's better off being removed from the gene pool."

Ray is saddened and stunned Shelby's law now has to be used just 3 years later.

While it does help punish killers, he knows it can't bring back their victims.

As Shelby's mom said a few painful years ago,

"I was waiting for the day I could help her pick out her wedding dress and be there when her first baby was born. I am never going to see that now."

Ray says he is now thinking about another bill for next year's legislature.

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/to...an-for-the-Sloops/83CF6xw0VECGOsaTyHQjBA.cspx

I am in the same condition that you all are, in a fucking rage over this story. There are so many levels of evil committed before this baby died such a heinous and horrible death. I don't know who I am more angry at, the cum bucket, the pencil dick, or the fucking stupid judge.

I hold the mickey mouse judge that sent Ethan to an early death, as responsible as the fucking useless cunt, and soon to be prison bitch. She will never find anything that will wash away Ethan's blood from her hands.
Nothing will ever remove the blood stained hands this piece of shit judge has now.

To the fucking dumb ass, twat judge.....Live with it you fucking stupid bitch, live with the knowledge that you helped MURDER a helpless little 4 year old boy. You assisted in snuffing away his precious life. Not only did you help murder this gift of life that was Ethan, but you also murdered his daddy's soul. That man will never be whole again, and that is also your fault. I can only hope and pray that you meet the same fate, tortured and killed like the waste that you are.

If I could, I would hand YOU the death penalty and made damn sure it was in the most inhumane way, and carried quickly. Now that would be justice.

I kinda hold the judge responsible for not preventing the murder, but I hold the abominations of life for committing the murder. And if we hold the "mother" responsible, even if she just stood by and did nothing, (which I don't believe) then I believe we must hold the judge just as responsible. The judge didn't just stand there and do nothing, she made a conscious decision that she knew would affect these peoples lives. And it did. I might be a little less harsh on her, if I didn’t know there were facts that she ignored when she made that decision. Because of her decision and her decision alone, she set in motion the events that followed. No matter what the legal system, her colleagues, or she herself thinks - this woman IS responsible. And we know it. Shame on you Maura T. Smith of the Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida in Orlando. Shame one you.

I can't help but think that this picture was posted on Facebook as a way to cover their asses on down the line against child abuse allegations. IF Ethan had been allowed to live you know he would have told his dad everything and the shit would have hit the fan. I think maybe their original plan was to blame Ethan's injuries on an accident using the picture as "proof" that Ethan and the male monster were good buds and that he would never and could never hurt him. I can think of no other reason why ANYBODY would post a picture of a little kid with facial injuries like that. Just because he has Ethan on his lap playing video games DOES NOT prove a thing. Doesn't convince me Ethan wasn't terrified of him. Doesn't prove to me that this is a nice guy that wouldn't hurt a fly, much less a kid. But I bet they think it proves just that. If that was their plan it certainly backfired on them when Ethan wound up dead.

Now I read Ninja has made a very valid point. Thinking they used the picture as a way to torment the father is probably as true as it is chilling.

I can't even think clear enough to express myself, this is all too ungodly horrific.

The contrast between the happy little Ethan in the photo's of him with his daddy, and the beaten and broken little Ethan sitting with that evil fucker is just so mindblowing.

They did that to him in just a few short days. Turned him from someone beautiful and perfect, to someone broken, confused and scared.

And she stood there and took photo's of him looking like that. Took photo's and posted them on line! What the FUCK was going through her head? I mean, did they really think they would get away with the whole ''oh, he wandered off'' story when his broken little body was found and the photo's were seen?

Did she really hate Joe and Ethan so much, that she was willing to go to jail, or die, if it meant she could inflict such terrible pain on them both?

And I don't belive for a second that she was scared of Nathan. I think he was so wrapped up in her, and his soul was so rotted, that he was happy to do anything she wanted. Including torturing a small, helpless child to death.

I really and truly don't think there are two people I have hated more than the Sloops.

I wanna cry. I need to not read this thread but i do. I haven't seen my boys in almost a year and i want to so much. I would never harm them ever and she did. She had the chance i can't find to love on that baby and she let this happen.

He looks so much like my Casey
Even hubby just looked and asked why I have Caseys pics on here(he weird like that) I explained who it was and he just walked out and didnt say a word
Casey always had out hate and sungalss's on like that and would take my moms scarves and wraP them around his arms and act like Rambo
I bet Ethan role played too in dads hat and sunglass'

Last edited:
The Sloops are the devils spawns. I hope and pray with all my might that their final days are the most horrific, and evil, and that they see Ethan's sweet face and know that they will be judged one day, and severly. Marv, I HATE them too

I just about lost my dinner seeing this picture! this is sick and twisted, and I agree, this show's the terrible suffering Ethan went through. Beat then force to play with his abuser?? how wicked is that? but you know I imagine the photo was staged, Ethan was not really playing, it was all for show to post as if to say, "oh, lookie how cute they're playing together".....NOT!

breaks my heart, simply breaks!

RE: posting the pics for everyone to see
All of the theories I have read about, I hope the prosecutors have the ability to fathom that this is a factor.
I remember shying away from my abusers. The body language in that pic says a few things to me. The dickhead’s leg is angled away from Ethan’s. Ethan’s right hand is curled up in front of his chest, away from the offending arm. Ethan doesn’t seem to be snuggled into dickheads embrace. But this all could be because Ethan was not Ethan anymore.
To post that pic was heinous. Is clearly shows no remorse, and premeditation. Clearly.

Back