• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Butterfly_decay

I have researched these murders extensively.

first and foremost, Officer Jason Ellis

1. He was in charge of cleaning up drugs in Bardstown.

2. His K-9 patrol car was being painted, which led to him using a different car

3. Because he didn't have his normal K-9 car, he left Figo at home

Now, I've found a lot of police officers and city officials are corrupt or involved in illegal or unethical activities. (these are just a few, do yuour research)

Interim Police chief McKenzie Mattingly accused of causing suicidal man's death

story/37246705/bardstown-former-police-chief-mckenzie-mattingly-accused-of-causing-suicidal-mans-death

Interim police chief Captain McKenzie Mattingly caught shredding documents

/mobile/article/news/local/capt-of-bardstown-police-dept-fired-following-accusations-of-improperly-disposing-city-records/417-226383550

McKenzie Mattingly finally fired after using stolen trailer in evidence lot for personal use

http://m.wave3.com/wave/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:bSRF0MCZ

Bardstown police officer arrested on drug charges

http://www.wdrb.com/story/25022700/bardstown-police-officer-indicted-on-drug-charges

3 police chiefs in 10 months!

Rick mccubin Retired in Nov 2016

Steve Uram was fired in July 2017

Kimberly Kraeszig started Sep 2017

Former Mayor and councilman present at club where cocaine and marijuana seized

Former Mayor John Royalty indicted on misconduct charges

Allright, moving forward.

Based on my research I believe that one or more officers within Bardstown Police were the eyes and ears for setting up Officer Ellis. No such thing as coincidences. **Officer Ellis was ambushed** on the Kentucky bluegrass parkway. How convenient for killers, yes two, that the very officer cracking down on drugs is the officer ambushed. Many State troopers and 1 or 2 Bardstown officers took that same exit, the Kentucky bluegrass Parkway. (Many have said it was members of the Big Money Gang) No, they are a bunch of unsophisticated thugs) but, I believe few know who was involved.

It has been reported, although I cannot confirm that Officer Ellis was shot with two different types of buckshot and that the limbs/debris placed on the parkway were cut.
if anyone can confirm and provide 3-7 references, I would greatly appreciate it

Now, the murders of **Kathy and Samantha Netherland.** Amy Ellis worked as a substitute teacher at the same elementary school as Kathy Netherland. Kathy Netherland was a special education teacher, who taught Amy and Jason's son. He was born with down syndrome.
This is a definite connection between the Ellis' and Netherlands. Now, it's difficult to say but it's likely that either Kathy or Samantha witnessed drug activity or some type of illegal activity. Reported it to Bardstown Police. and with traitors within, it's easy to see how this got back to killers. the pane to the storm door at the Netherland's was busted out 2 weeks prior to murder.
Moving forward, you have **Crystal Rogers** murder.
Detectives have said they believe, Brooks killed Crystal because she was cheating on him and he confronted her that July night about affair while at the family farm. I don't think so. I think she learned the truth about Officer Ellis/Netherland's murder. So she was killed, I believe she learned of Officer Ellis killing, no coincidence her car was found on the bluegrass Parkway. Brooks' brother WAS a Bardstown police officer but was fired for giving his brother a heads up on police investigating him. But so much more.

Crystals father, **Tommy Ballard** was killed Nov 2016) because he wouldn't stop investigating his daughters disappearance. He had cameras mounted on his truck after telling his wife he was being followed
however, the Bardstown police say they weren't working that day. how convenient.

What the hell is going on in Bardstown, Ky (population approx 11,000)

Show me a police station and I will show you a building full of corruption.
One thing for sure some are more so than others.
If I lived in bardstown ky, I would move as fast as possible.
I'mean with you. No small towns for me.
But as you stated, corruption and power/authority are intimately intertwined. But, I'd rather be in a big city and get lost.

Clicking random links and came across this -
BARDSTOWN, Ky. (WAVE) - Six years after she was last seen, new searches are underway for a missing Bardstown woman.

FBI Louisville says “based on information collected over the last year by the federal investigation into the disappearance of Crystal Rogers, FBI Louisville is now conducting several searches in the Woodlawn Springs subdivision.”

Supervisory Special Agent Tim Beam, the FBI Louisville Chief Division Counsel, said cadaver dogs, drones and ground scanners were being used in the search of three properties. Beam said the agency is not releasing specific addresses of the search locations to protect the privacy of the homeowners, who are not considered suspects.

Sherry Ballard, Rogers’ mother, told WAVE 3 News Rogers’ boyfriend at the time and the only suspect in the case, Brooks Houck, was building homes in the Woodlawn Springs subdivision when she disappeared in 2015.

“We’re trying to hold up just as best as we can,” Ballard said. “It’s very hard when they’re doing a search like this. I’m very lucky with the community here. I’ve had so many people message and text me this morning. It’s good to know the community is wanting justice just like I am.”

Karen Riggs said her Bardstown community knows all about the Rogers case, but to see investigators set up in their own neighborhood felt surreal.

Story continues at link

Disabled Kentucky man Joseph Lawson charged in Crystal Rogers cold case​

A Kentucky man was arrested last week and charged in connection with the cold-case vanishing of Crystal Rogers eight years ago.

Joseph L. Lawson, 32, pleaded not guilty Friday in Nelson County Circuit Court to charges of criminal conspiracy to commit murder and tampering with physical evidence on or about July 3 and 4, 2015, which is when Rogers was last seen alive, WDRB reported.

Rogers, 35, was last seen alive on Fourth of July weekend 2015, when her Chevrolet Impala was found still running with her phone and purse inside in Bardstown, according to the FBI.

She was reported missing by her mother the next day.

A little over a year later, on Nov. 19, 2016, Rogers’ father, Tommy Ballard, was mysteriously shot dead while hunting on his private property.

Rogers’ disappearance and her father’s death — and possible ties between the two incidents — made national headlines in 2018, when they were the subject of the Peacock docuseries “The Disappearance of Crystal Rogers.”

It is not clear what evidence against Lawson there is, aside from the indictment.
]

Back