• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://stepfeed.com/egyptian-man-a...other-sparks-outrage-7327#.WvzxbnPcQY4.reddit
[....]
The horrific assault reportedly took place on Wednesday in the country's Kafar Al Sheikh, and saw the 25-year-old abuser tie up his mother and rape her several times, all while threatening her with a knife.

Hours after the attack, the 48-year-old victim reported her son, who is a general security officer, to police, who immediately arrested him.
[....]
In his confession, the defendant said he assaulted his mother because she is a "dishonorable" woman.

"She doesn't fear anyone, not even my father and we all know that she does illicit things. That's why I wanted to prove to her that I am a man," he added.

The case has now been transferred to Kafar Al Sheikh's public prosecution office who is expected to set a date for the man's trial.

Comments after the article overwhelmingly condemn the man and his actions.

I would think it would be dishonorable and defiling to rape your own "dishonorable" mother.
He's probably mentally ill.

Sadly doesnt sound like too uncommon a mindset for folks in that part of the world(the MUSLIM world that is).

Of course the actions are quite extreme, but the mindset? nah, you hear this shit alllllll the fucking time from those uncultured swine.

Back