• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...lay-kicks-officer-floods-jail-cell-police-say
1526338157-christy-ann-churchwell.JPG

[....]
Other attendees of the event at Friendswood Junior High School on Thursday night complained that 35-year-old Christy Ann Churchwell was loud and possibly intoxicated, KHOU-TV reported. Friendswood is about 20 miles southeast of Houston.

A police officer asked Churchwell to step outside. The officer reported that she was unsteady and smelled of alcohol.

When the officer tried to detain Churchwell on suspicion of public intoxication, she tried to punch him and then kicked him in the leg, according to the Houston Chronicle. Officers reported finding eight 75-mL vodka bottles — seven of them empty — in her purse.

After officers took Churchwell to the city jail, police say, she intentionally set off the fire sprinkler in her cell, causing water damage to the building.
[....]
faces charges of assault of a peace officer, filing a false report or alarm and public intoxication. She was released from custody Friday after posting $7,500 bond.

She's a mess, I hope she didn't have a kid in the play, poor kid would never live that down.
Oh god, I bet she does. I would imagine they wouldn’t allow random people to attend these things.

That child is the REAL victim in this. Kids are inherently cruel to each other.

I hope this is a wake up call for mom and her *glug, glug* issue. It’ll be a long time and probably involve some therapy to help her middle schooler get past it.

My dad once came late to one of my plays and drunkenly yelled "that's my daughter" while I was giving a monologue. I hated him for years for that.
Drunken fool. :rage:

Back