• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!

https://www.wptv.com/news/local-new...ps-school-bus-on-mass-turnpike-climbs-on-hood
[....]
Video recorded Tuesday shows a man forcing the bus to stop in the middle of the highway, then climb onto the vehicle's hood.

The man got out right in the middle of the highway and he goes to the door of the bus. The bus driver does not let him in. So, he then goes back to the front and jumps right on the hood.

The bus driver says the man was screaming that the windows on the bus were too dark.

"A man jumped on my bus going on the Mass. Turnpike, pulled me over in the middle lane and stopped the bus," said the bus driver.
"What did he say to you?" asked WCVB reporter John Atwater.

"His words were, 'Why are your windows dark?' I had the same reaction! I've got tons of stuff that shows people going through my bus, going through the red lights, and I think it's good to have it," said the driver.

State police say they have identified the man who climbed onto the hood.

No charges have been filed at this time.

Is this what you get when you have ONE picture but you just have to make a video? Made me dizzy watching that picture move around back and forth.

But this guy has some very BIG problems. Why does he care if the bus windows are dark?

What was that weird fucking music about? It made me believe the story was going to have a warm, fuzzy ending where a bus driver helped a needy man. Nope. Just your average Bostonian nutter butter.

Hit the gas to lurch on the brake.
Bounce the guy off then when he gets up, bounce him again.
Friggin' moron should not be on the road, let alone running free in the wild.
Yep. I decided when I started driving, no ass hole would climb my car and stay there for more than 45 seconds.
Floor it and then stomp on the breaks with both feet. Problem solved. Also,
I do not wear high heels because of all those stupid movies, you know the ones with the helpless female in a parking garage click click click.... Scream... Click click click... Partial scream... Silence.
And my other self rule is, if someone tries to take you somewhere, let them kill you right where you are rather than willingly go. Oh yeah, fight to kill as if it's you or them and there can be only one survivor.

Yep. I decided when I started driving, no ass hole would climb my car and stay there for more than 45 seconds.
Floor it and then stomp on the breaks with both feet. Problem solved. Also,
I do not wear high heels because of all those stupid movies, you know the ones with the helpless female in a parking garage click click click.... Scream... Click click click... Partial scream... Silence.
And my other self rule is, if someone tries to take you somewhere, let them kill you right where you are rather than willingly go. Oh yeah, fight to kill as if it's you or them and there can be only one survivor.
Same as a guy gets in my car forcing me to drive he better love high speed wrap around impacts on light standards cuz no way I am
Uber-At-Gunpoint for any dink.

Back