• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.news9.com/story/38122924/dog-mauling-in-ne-okc-leaves-woman-in-critical-condition
OKLAHOMA CITY -
A woman was taken to the hospital in critical condition after she was mauled by four vicious dogs, Saturday night.
[....]
A witness tells us a woman was walking down Northeast 29th Street near Lindsey Avenue when four pit bull dogs rushed her, attacked her, and took her to the ground.

"Like four pits just attacked her. We were like dang, and I ain't gonna lie, it got graphic, like limbs, you saw some bone, blood. They had her arm, leg. They were just kind of ripping at her," witness Kwasi Stephens said.

Police were called to the area around 9:30 p.m. When officers arrived, witnesses say the victim was being attacked as neighbors tried in vain to stop them.

"There were two guys that tried to help her. One dude with a bat, and one dude was just hitting on them but like, the dogs wasn't giving up and that's when the cops were called. The cops started shooting at them," Stephens said.

Police shot one of the massive dogs to death. We are told they hit another dog, then corralled the three surviving dogs together until animal control arrived. Neighbors tell us the dogs frequently get away from their home and are aggressive.

Again with the fucking pit bulls. :mad:

[SATANICA SAID]Police shot one of the massive dogs to death. We are told they hit another dog, then corralled the three surviving dogs together until animal control arrived. Neighbors tell us the dogs frequently get away from their home and are aggressive.

Put the surviving dogs down and jail the owner, plus the victim should bring a civil suit and take every penny he has.

I am very frustrated with the new format. VERY. :(:(

Last edited:
Again with the fucking pit bulls. :mad:

[SATANICA SAID]Police shot one of the massive dogs to death. We are told they hit another dog, then corralled the three surviving dogs together until animal control arrived. Neighbors tell us the dogs frequently get away from their home and are aggressive.

Put the surviving dogs down and jail the owner, plus the victim should bring a civil suit and take every penny he has.

I am very frustrated with the new format. VERY. :(:(
I disagree. Put the owner in a cage with the surviving dogs. No food for anyone. Let's see who's the last one alive.

Quotes from neighbors trying to save 54-year old Terri Cosby. One of her arms had to be amputated and she may lose a leg, as well.

"Eating the hell out of her. They had her just like lions,” said Felix Willis. "They were all over her."
"Yeah, there's blood all over the place," the caller told dispatch. "And, these dogs have tasted it, and they ain't listening to shit."
"They was just ripping her apart... Pulling her skin from everywhere,” said Butch Alford. "She was hollering for me, but told her let me get something first."
"I had to get their attention. That's the only thing that kept them from killing her the way they was doing it,” Alford said. "They was just snatching meat off of her."

http://kfor.com/2018/05/07/oklahoma-woman-in-critical-condition-after-being-mauled-by-pit-bulls/

Props to those guys who helped. They're going to be having nightmares about that, I'll bet. It probably was exactly like trying to pry lions off a kill. I hope I never see anything like that done to a human, because I have seen it done to another dog. I can only imagine how I would react if that had been a person, because I was screaming and begging my b/f to do something. We couldn't get those dogs at that time and the smaller dog got free and ran off but died shortly afterward. All we could do was drive around and look for the two who did it. They were either going to be shot or taken for a very, very long ride out of town. Unfortunately, we didn't find them.

Yet another good reason to carry.

Suppose you could toss your firearm to someone standing by hoping to assist.

Your pistol aint doing shit if 4 sadistic beasts like these run up on you. If it's just one or maybe 2, you might have a chance. Otherwise, def nope.

Ghetto thug people with their trash taste in dogs. Disgusting. Of course it's oklahoma too.

Back