Dignailis Estrella Dropped Child To " Teach Her A Lesson " Ex Penis Reported Her

Sugar Cookie

Bold Member!
Apr 21, 2017
Ratings
27,426 1,351 379
A woman has been arrested after police say she purposely dropped her child, breaking the child’s arm, to “teach her a lesson.”

Woonsocket Police say Dignailis Estrella described the child’s fall in a phone call with her incarcerated ex-boyfriend, who then reported her to authorities.

Police say the child’s punishment happened after a family argument and it wasn’t until two days later that Estrella took her daughter to the hospital.

Authorities believe the child was injured in March, but they do not have the exact date of the incident.

The Providence Journal reports the 26-year-old woman was arraigned Monday on a charge of first-degree child abuse. The Department of Children Youth and Families has taken the child into custody.
http://wpri.com/2017/12/05/woman-arrested-charged-after-dropping-baby-on-purpose/

cubby

Live Long and Prosper
Bold Member!
Aug 29, 2008
Ratings
80,603 5,733 329
Piney Woods
Digitalis, up there, looks as if they interrupted her day when they arrested her. I'm glad that baby is away from her, next time she might throw her out the window. Just to prove the point that I can do what I want when I want. Well these days the po-leece can too.

Anubis

Apr 12, 2008
Ratings
6,965 241 46
Charleston, SC
Digitalis, up there, looks as if they interrupted her day when they arrested her. I'm glad that baby is away from her, next time she might throw her out the window. Just to prove the point that I can do what I want when I want. Well these days the po-leece can too.
Bwahaha. Thought I was the only who read digitalis. I was wrong. :D