• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Oh look.....she's bold now.....how's that deleting of comments going for you @Susan? Anyways, after reading the thread you were referring to..... I still don't see why you would delete what you said. Please help me understand?

Or be honest......was it the attention? You needed attention right? Its okay. But there are other ways to get it without getting negative feedback. Js. Your comments seemed kinda helpful. And you weren't "tard-defending" necessarily I don't think. Honest. I just wanna know why or how that's a bad thing in the eyes of a court......:shrug:??
Damned let it rest already
Oh look.....she's bold now.....how's that deleting of comments going for you @Susan? Anyways, after reading the thread you were referring to..... I still don't see why you would delete what you said. Please help me understand?

Or be honest......was it the attention? You needed attention right? Its okay. But there are other ways to get it without getting negative feedback. Js. Your comments seemed kinda helpful. And you weren't "tard-defending" necessarily I don't think. Honest. I just wanna know why or how that's a bad thing in the eyes of a court......:shrug:??
Damn let that go already

Damned let it rest already

Damn let that go already

Nice first post. ;) Pointless overreaction.

It's a funny thread. Your contribution just adds to the 'WTF?' value.

The butt of the joke here doesn't seem to understand what happened.

I'm shaking my head. Hooked on the melodrama.

@Susan /@Rosalie ......where did you go. Come back. We miss you. They were only playing. But I liked you.....you are funny. .. . don't leave......

Yup, she'll be back. They always come back....:wait:

Back