• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Yes... At gunpoint.. and people never truly know what their reaction would be in a situation like that until they are in it.
A fucking nightmare is what that would be. So sickening and despicable an act that I think it shows that the nature of such an offender is beyond reproach. And at only 16, with so many offenses, this kid is gone. Hate to say it, but this guy is a vicious sexual predator; the kind that would latch on to a group of visibly intoxicated females walking out a bar and follow them to their car only to pull out a gun and repeat the act. This dude does not give a fuck.

Well regardless, given enough time I am sure he will make it to the adult prison if not this time around he'll make there eventually. And by eventually, I mean he will end up murdering someone and then that argument will be over and someone will have to die to prove he should have been sentenced as an adult in the first place. Bad or good parenting might not have played a role in this either way but how could his parents/guardian not see him needing help. I'm sure he had to have showed some signs of being a sick perverted person before he actually finally got caught.

I'm glad the judge ruled that he'd be sentenced as an adult if found guilty. He's had problems since his childhood and four different in-patient treatment programs failed to change his behavior. If anything, his latest crimes show he's worsening. One day he'll be released from prison and I hope his first and last attempted assault is on a concealed carry holder.

am able to delete the horrors of satalite intermeshing your words with mine creating mush, this is worse than autocorrect on a cell phone

Last edited:
I need to stop commenting as everything is doubling and garbled, Hal stop it!

Last edited:
whoops that was another case that really pissed me off but they have him as an adult am gonna have to consult friend over the "minor" case in Tulsa that was along the same lines
quick add: the most dangerous Columbiano Sicarios [assassins] were/are between 14 to 16 years old. Other cartels have followed suit in using that age as well as US gangs as they get less time

My state too.

A lot of states require you to be within a certain age of the other person if they're too young. Can't recall specifics but it's shit where 16 may be the age of consent, but you gotta be within 3 years of that or it can still get you in trouble. Think Texas has laws like that.

Anyways, pervos here be careful.

Anyways, if they don't lock this guy up for the rest of his life, they might as well be raping people themselves.

There were posts earlier that stated if he had help earlier, maybe this would not have helped. He had several instances of in patient "hospitalization" for lack of a better word. What else can you do? Seems like (not to piss all you that feel every kid is an angel) this kid just is bad from the get go. My mom had a friend whose kid was EVIL! He was 2 years younger than I and every time he visited, he would torment me, break my toys on purpose right in front of me. He even (at 11) sexually assaulted my female cousin. I found out at my mom's wake that he is serving a long sentence in prison for the continued rape of his niece and daughters.

Last edited:
Sixteen years old isn't even old enough to legally consent to sex, let alone be charged as an adult in a sex crime.

Well if you think about it, in any state 16 years old is old enough to consent to sex, it just has to be with someone who is also a minor. The whole "age of consent" deal is regarding minors and adult.

Anyways, it's not like he's the 16 year old who had a sexual relationship with his teacher or other adult...he assaulted and raped women. Multiple times. Pretty sure No happens to mean they're not giving their consent. If a 12 year old raped someone they are old enough to be charged with the crime, it doesn't matter what his age is it matters what his actions were. Though age obviously is a factor when sentencing, that's not what you were referring to.

I would have bit his dick off and spat it at his feet. You have got to be fucking kidding me. I don't even suck my husbands dick what makes you think Imma blow some stranger trying to take advantage of me.[/QUOT

What...how do you get away with not sucking your husbands dick at your house? I get tied up in the basement when my husband has to cut the lawn.

Latest posts

Back