• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://fox40.com/2018/03/18/mother-arrested-for-dui-after-10-year-old-girl-calls-911/
According to Mohave County Sheriff’s Office, dispatch received a call from a 10-year-old girl walking down the road in Mohave Valley on Thursday.

The girl told dispatch that she and her mother had gotten into an accident and her mom told her to walk to a family member’s house nearby.

Deputies responded to the intersection of Hammer Lane and Calle Valle Vista Drive where they found a parked car next to a block wall with damages to the rear quarter panel and the passenger side.

Deputies said the mother, identified as Darla Faye Drury, appeared heavily intoxicated with slurred speech, refusing to answer questions about the accident and called the officers offensive names.

Deputies also said they found open alcohol containers in the vehicle.

Police said Drury’s blood alcohol content tested .294 percent. She was arrested and booked into Mohave County Jail on two counts of felony aggravated DUI.

The girl told dispatch that she and her mother had gotten into an accident

So this is me sitting here being relieved as all fuck that it was an accident and not, that she got into a fight with her Mom, Because that it what I was expecting.

Back