• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Damn! That bitch looks like the mannish prostitute serial killer, Aileen Wournos! She also looks like my Uncle Richard.
Bro my mom is beautiful keep your rude comments to yourself , you don't know her. she is a great mother. Believe me I know , she treated me like a princess.

Dang somebody tattle-taled on the 15y/o how rude lol jk. Srsly tho had she been 3years older we could have some fun with her defending her wonderful mom. So WONDERFUL inf fact she walked away from her kids after her fat slob of a penis doused them in sulfuric acid.
Not only that but if he had the acid in the first place then he must have been manufacturing drugs. Coz last i heard suluric acid isnt exactly something you keep under the kitchen counter next to the Pine Sol! Once again Incubator of the year showing how much she truly does LOVE her children above all else!
1) You do not no her so you have no room to talk , she was the best mother me and my brother's and sister's could have ever asked for. Yeah I have not seen her in 5 year's but that's still my mom , me and her were really close. People who sit here and talk so much shit about her piss me off. Trust me I have been around her forever lost her when I was a little girl none of this was her fault so keep your rude fucking thoughts to yourself thank's .

I read that the 14 year old and the 18 month old both lost sight in there eyes, as well as the acid burns, didnt hear anything else about the 7 and 4 year old. Looks like the 43 year old, mom is pond scum, long history of child neglect, not to mention bad taste in bad men. I would guess she is a drug addict of some kind , but I didnt see anything about that yet.

No my little brother did not lose eye sight neither did my other brother , and my little sisters are also perfectly fine now. Pond scum XD yeah call my mom what ever you please shows how mature you are you don't know her soo keep your mouth CLOSED

Y
This kind of shit always PISSES me off! Stupid adult bullshit, behavior that gets children caught in the middle, reaping the worst end of the consequences. This stupid, ludicrous crap that goes down...I mean, come on, who keeps sulfuric acid in the car?? apparently, dumb fucks like this.

Just unfuck'nbelievable.

I hope these poor children recover completely...but you know there will be life time scars physically and emotionally.
Yes we are scarred bad , but I am helping my family get over it my little brother crys on my shoulder all the time that is my mom I am soo mad and it will take so much time for me to forgive her :( but I will always love her

Y

Yes we are scarred bad , but I am helping my family get over it my little brother crys on my shoulder all the time that is my mom I am soo mad and it will take so much time for me to forgive her :( but I will always love her

This honestly breaks my heart.

I'm not going to tear into you, or your mom, as this is obviously all coming from a place of extreme pain, and I'm sorry this happened to you and your siblings. I'm sure it's not easy to see people trash your mom, but we despise seeing people mistreat or neglect others, so most of us vent.. like you have. Meh, if I sound holier than thou, I don't mean to, I can be as cruel as anyone who posted in here, when I read about people doing shit like this.

Honestly, there isn't much that makes me angrier than a parent who doesn't put their children's safety and well-being before everything and anything else in their life. Every child deserves a mother and father who would die to protect them, YOU and your siblings deserved that, and I sincerely hope that your mom realizes that now. I hope your mom knows how incredibly lucky she is to still have your love and devotion. I hope you are all able to heal from this. Well, except Tracey Escobedo.

Lol I'm good I was younger when I wrote that. soo i'm good , but thank's (;
Yeah, you're older. By about a year. But you're still too young to be here.

Also, you clearly suck at math. If you're 15 now, you sure as hell weren't in March of 2012. You've obviously lied about your age at least once.

I'm sorry that you got hurt and are hurting, but coming here to try and defend your mama is only going to cause you more grief.

Karee, I understand the need you feel to defend your mother. I also understand how much harder it is for you to see what the rest of us can see. Denial is a powerful thing, especially when it comes to your own family. In order to protect you, your mind will only allow you to see what you can handle to keep you from becoming overwhelmed or having a breakdown. One day, in time, you will understand the horror of what she allowed to happen. You will realize how fucking awful she is for not only that but then walking away and leaving your brothers and sisters there by themselves while their skin melted off their faces. I pray that you recover and lead a life as normal as someone who has this type of mother can lead. I hope, if your mom taught you anything, it's how to be nothing like her

Y

Just come back when you're 18.

Awe. I hope she comes back soon. maybe as someone else completely different, hint hint. Also try not to type your Yalls it makes you look like an idiot.

Awe. I hope she comes back soon. maybe as someone else completely different, hint hint. Also try not to type your Yalls it makes you look like an idiot.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with using y'all in casual writing, provided it's spelled and punctuated correctly. I wouldn't use it in a term paper or business letter, though, because that would be idiotic, but honestly I think her use of "yall" is the least of her worries right now.

Last edited:
There's absolutely nothing wrong with using y'all in casual writing, provided it's spelled and punctuated correctly. I wouldn't use it in a term paper or business letter, though, because that would be idiotic, but honestly I think her use of "yall" is the least of her worries right now.
I apologize, I had no idea it was a an actual word and I stand corrected.

I’m not sure if anyone is on here, but I thought I would finally reach out about this. I’m Noah I was the 7 year old who was nearly blind. I just wanted to give everyone a update. We’re all going through physical and mental struggles, but all rather healthy. Im now 20 and I’ve already accomplished buying my first car, getting my first car, getting my first girlfriend. Scars might be permanent but I think we’re showing anything is possible..

I’m not sure if anyone is on here, but I thought I would finally reach out about this. I’m Noah I was the 7 year old who was nearly blind. I just wanted to give everyone a update. We’re all going through physical and mental struggles, but all rather healthy. Im now 20 and I’ve already accomplished buying my first car, getting my first car, getting my first girlfriend. Scars might be permanent but I think we’re showing anything is possible..
That is wonderful to hear Noah, thanks for the update. From the articles it sounded like you were the most severely injured, so it’s good to know you are doing well. Who knows, maybe there’s a career as an inspirational speaker in store for you!

Back