• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
HURON, KS – To make up for the article I posted from two years ago thinking it was recent, I hope you enjoy this one.

The mugshot you see belongs to 48-year-old Carol Fowler, who won a seat on the city council of Huron, Kansas, with two votes last year.

On Friday she was arrested on a warrant for failure to show up in court on charges of being a pedestrian under the influence and interfering with law enforcement.

She did not go gentle into that good night.

The arresting officers said Fowler began kicking, hitting and scratching the deputies, so they ended up Tasing her in order to subdue her.

Both deputies suffered superficial injuries but did not need medical attention. But Fowler wasn’t done.

On Monday the staff at the Atchison county jail were trying to finish Fowler’s booking when she started fighting again — sending one correction officer to the hospital.

“They had five officers in there and it was a struggle for all of them to get her to comply,” said Atchison County Sheriff Jack Laurie. “She was able to (get) a hold of one of the correction officer’s thumbs with her teeth and actually broke the bone in his thumb.”

Fowler is now facing two counts of battery on a law enforcement officer, interfering with law enforcement. She will also be facing battery on an officer charges because of her jailhouse antics.

Regardless, she has one of the best mugshots I can remember posting in a very long time.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

jaJbgqh8OVM

Continue reading...

Friday she was drunk, but WTF Monday?

ETA: From the article "She scored a seat on the council after winning two votes in a November 2017 election, according to the Atchison Globe. Huron has an estimated population of 73, according to the U.S. Census." Wait, what? A village of 73 needs a 5 member city council? Whatever for?

Last edited:
I love that she's strapped into a restraint chair, and the cop had to hold her head up with a handful of hair. Epic mugshot.

This more than makes up for the two-yr-old stale story, Morbid. :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

On Friday she was arrested on a warrant for failure to show up in court on charges of being a pedestrian under the influence

So, we aren't allowed to drive drunk, but you can't walk while drunk either?? What are you supposed to do to move from one place to another?

Call a taxi, Uber, etc. even if you're within walking distance of home. Down here the offense is called public intox. That pretty much covers it all.

So, we aren't allowed to drive drunk, but you can't walk while drunk either?? What are you supposed to do to move from one place to another?
We have a drunken pedestrian law too. I think it sounds ridiculous on the surface, but it seems to be applied to folks actually falling down drunk, and literally walking in the street. The street is a more accommodating path when you're staggering.

A village of 73 needs a 5 member city council? Whatever for?

She must be the chairman of the council's wife's uncle's mother-in-law. You do know you need to keep crazy where you can see it. Now they are going to keep it where they can find it, too.:YOW:

Back