• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

TheMorningStar

is a catcus
A cockroach crawled inside a Florida woman's ear while she was sleeping. It took nine days and three doctors to get the insect out.
Katie Holley, who wrote about her horrifying experience in a SELF column, said about a month ago, she woke up in the middle of the night "startled," feeling like "someone placed a chip of ice" in her left earhole. It wasn't ice.
She inserted a cotton swab in her ear and "felt something move," she writes. When she pulled the swab out, two brown LEGS were stuck to the tip. Hysterical, she called in her husband, who confirmed there was a roach inside her ear, she writes. He attempted to pull it out using a pair of tweezers, but only managed to pull out two more legs.
It was time to go to the emergency room.
Nightmare fuel at link
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/05/05/sleeping-woman-cockroach-ear/583377002/

This stuff happens LOTS over in India.
Tons of videos on youtube of it.
All they needed to do intially was put mineral oil in the ear and it would come running out.
Basically flood it, not yank it.
You don't want it latching on, but rather heading out fast and willingly.

Must say though Katie is cute as a bugs ear.
:bye:

Last edited:
get a popcorn kernel out of her ear.

Piece of raw potato up the nose is what we had to deal with. I panicked, couldn't find the tweezers, my mother sent my stepdad over with some and I finally got it out about an hour later, he couldn't figure out what the problem was. He was 3, ittle shit!

Back