• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Sorry, I have just been bothered lately by people who make money off of suffering.
I think it is extremely important that the world know of the horrors out there. I am also against silence in the face of such things.

It is just that this story has been broken already so what is the motivation behind rerunning it? I'm not so sure it isn't for the sake of ratings.

Iwish,

I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for having the courage to help your brother. I grew up in a...less than stellar home and wish someone would've had the same courage that you display.

I wish,

I also sent you a PM, but am not sure whether it went through. Like the previous posters, I wanted to thank you for the strength and courage it took to rescue yourself and your brother all those years ago. I recently saw Clayton's story this week when it re-ran and I was blown away. I was grateful that the story was re-broadcast. What an awful situation, but thanks to you and the police officer you notified, your brother is alive. Please always remember your worth and limitless potential as you move ahead in life. Take care of yourself and God bless you!

:shot:I have read this forum for years and never posted. I found this story today and read every page. This story touched me and I am so happy brother and sister turned out to have a good life. No one deserves what happend to that poor little boy. My grandson is about his age and he is a joy, I can't imagine hime living a tortured life like that. Anyway, this touched me so much, I registered and posted to thank all of you for the great insight and input into this brave boy's story.

:shot:I have read this forum for years and never posted. I found this story today and read every page. This story touched me and I am so happy brother and sister turned out to have a good life. No one deserves what happend to that poor little boy. My grandson is about his age and he is a joy, I can't imagine hime living a tortured life like that. Anyway, this touched me so much, I registered and posted to thank all of you for the great insight and input into this brave boy's story.

They are both doing great last time I spoke to the sister
Shes got a son of her own ,is in school and was hoping to reconnect with Clayton and be as close as they once were

I know this is an older story, but I knew the scumbag, Joe Grad before he did this.
I remember when he came by right before they left to Kentucky(I had no idea that he was torturing his son. After he met his p.o.s. wife, he broke all contact with everyone in our circle of friends). He asked me if I still had a car for sale. I stepped out onto my porch and saw a small head peeking out from the back seat window and the cunt wife of his giving me an icy glare.
I asked if that was his son that he was trying to get custody of and also if that was Carmen. He said yes, but said they were in a hurry when I asked if I could meet them since I had heard so much about him.
He said that they were going out of town to visit family and would stop by when they came back.
I didn't think anything of it at the time. To my much surprise the next thing I know, I see his face splashed all over in the paper!
I also saw him leave the courtroom in 1999 in Knox, Indiana when I was waiting my turn to see the judge for divorce court!
He looked at me straight in the face and said my name with tears in his eyes. I looked at him dead in the eyes and told him he was scum! Plusva few other colorful words til the cops told me I'm not allowed to talk to the "inmate"...

Idk if anyone follows this thread anymore or not, but I found it a while back and I think this is my first time ever commenting on it.

Wonder if the sis and him ever got reunited. Wonder what this kid's doing now. He had one stupidass fucking haircut on that oprah ep, good lord what is goin on there, he lose a bet or something?

I have a pic of him before he became a pussy whipped monster.

This guy was always a piece of shit and a monster. I hate this insinuation that it was this evil woman who corrupted him. I hate reading that drugs, or any other outside bullshit, is what led someone astray. These fucks are responsible for their own scummy behavior.

I don't think anybody gives a shit about what he used to look like as a young man btw. People have an interest at seeing crime suspects just to see what nightmarish trainwrecks they are, laugh at a bad mugshot, or to just in general put a visual to the anger/disgust we feel. I see no good reason for seeing childhood photos of some fucker.

This guy was always a piece of shit and a monster. I hate this insinuation that it was this evil woman who corrupted him. I hate reading that drugs, or any other outside bullshit, is what led someone astray. These fucks are responsible for their own scummy behavior.
Just quoting this to repeat the awesomeness.

Quite possibly your best response in any thread Jack, you fucking nailed it!

My own firm personal belief is that no one, NO ONE, can make you do something you truly don't want to do, unless they are holding a gun on you, and if you do it then secretly you wanted to, or you wanted to keep contact with whoever is forcing you more than you wanted to not do it..

Why would they even say that? Why are they not proud that they didn't kill him and they get to get out of prison, tho they never should, if you ask me. I would be so ashamed of my behavior that I would never mention his name again for fear they put me in prison again but they want to "resume their relationship"???? That was not a relationship in any loose sense of the word, that was master-whipping boy if you have to call it something.

This really tears me up! When I first started to read the thread, experience here at DD told me to watch the posting dates and noticing they started back in 2011, I was hoping to read that the POS "parents" died, killed in an awful biological plant disaster, or struck by lightning while being roasted alive in the car or something similar...Not going back to normal life. I would love some DD-er in Indiana to "out" the new name to their co-workers in the factory where he is living a comfortable life. Even to just smear feces on his sandwiches kept in the fridge.

1. That fly in your avatar skeeves me out!

2. In my reading, seems dear old step mom went back to jail for violation of parole because she lied about where she was going to be so she could go party, faked an injury. That was years ago so they could be haunting some pathetic trailer park drinking themselves into an early (not early enough) grave or be sitting in jail right now because people like that can't be decent law abiding citizens for too long. I just pray they never had any more children and are not in charge of any grandchildren. Clayton is all over the internet, he was easy to track down, very cute and happy and has a lovely little girlfriend, he reviews a lot of the places he goes, it's pretty adorable. He's in Arizona now, a world away from White Trash, Indiana. The knife in my heart that twists every time my mind flashes to those photos they took of his torture, is that he didn't know why they were doing those things to him. I put my own precious 7 year old in that closet with him and it kills me. I went home yesterday and cuddled him most of the night because my heart was so damn heavy with this shit.

Thanks for the updated info. I am so glad he can overcome that awful experience. I hope he found a home with real love and attention after that hell. To show him how real humans live. I also pray to God that nothing happened to his step-sister to cause her to leave the home other than this stated abuse. But I am too jaded and think that for the officer to provide that much help and professional interest in the case, I feel that is most likely not the case.

This story is heart wrenching. I am so happy that after enduring this horror, they didn't turn to drugs or alcohol. Or end up keeping the abuse going to their own children, Instead they came out stronger than before and thrived. They are getting educations, Iwish started her own family. This is a rare and amazing end to these kinds of stories. They are both heros who came out on top

hahah cuz God steps in and prevents such things. Religious folk are so absurd.
I can believe in an almighty power greater than myself that ultimately decides to give final justice. Even if it is for my own sanity or piece of mind. Otherwise life is totally pointless, and everyone should just be lawless animals and survival of the most fit should only live and reproduce.

I can believe in an almighty power greater than myself that ultimately decides to give final justice. Even if it is for my own sanity or piece of mind. Otherwise life is totally pointless, and everyone should just be lawless animals and survival of the most fit should only live and reproduce.

Not really an issue of believing in God or not, it's an issue of still throwing your support behind a deity when horrifying, nightmarish shit like child abuse and shocking injustice and whatnot occurs on his watch.

We could find out tomorrow that God does in fact exist, beyond any shadow of a doubt, and i'd still make comments like the one you quotted. The dude is an asshole, plain and simple.

Back