• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://abc13.com/clara-harris-grant...ar-sentence-for-murder/2610621/?sf149208003=1
[....]
The former Friendswood dentist is still in custody, according to the state of Texas, but will be released after approval Friday with the completion of a program.

"I'm happy she's being paroled out of jail. I hope for the sake of Clara and her family, her children, that she leads a successful life," George Parnham, Harris' criminal trial attorney, told Eyewitness News.
[....]
Harris was denied her first chance at parole on April 11, 2013, and her second chance in September 2016. She's been locked up in the Mountain View Unit in Gatesville.

friend that accidentally ran over her flame when she found out he was bailing on her for a trashy bleached blond with alot of money, he was able to dodge pretty good and wasn't really hurt, then we got drunk and watched Chicago and made all kinds of new lyrics to "he had it coming"

I can still see the video of Clara behind the wheel and her deciding that once was not enough when it came to driving over her cheating husband in the parking lot. Her bow was strung pretty tight as I recall. o_O

Yes she did have his daughter in the car with her who had to listen to the thump, thump every time Clara made another lap in the hotels circular drive. Knowing that made me wince and cringe for the poor girl when they rolled that bit of video again and again during the trial.

Last edited:
The justice system refuses to punish females and will never respect or give a shit about male victims of violent crime.

This makes me want to throw up.

Fuck this stupid evil bitch. If she had been doing her job as a wife in the first place the way she out to of, he wouldnt have cheated on her to begin with. ALL of this was her fault.
[doublepost=1510474229,1510474196][/doublepost]She is a failure of a woman and a failure of a human being. I cant fathom why ANYONE would want her out of a cage.

I agree that male victims don't get the same treatment. The fact her daughter was in the car is what takes this crime to another level of messed up. Even before the murder, she thought it was ok to take her kid with her to stalk daddy? Selfish bitch. Hopefully, they both got a lot of therapy.

I agree that male victims don't get the same treatment. The fact her daughter was in the car is what takes this crime to another level of messed up. Even before the murder, she thought it was ok to take her kid with her to stalk daddy? Selfish bitch. Hopefully, they both got a lot of therapy.
You're right, she took it to another whole level by bringing her daughter along for the ride that night ..
She should have had to serve her entire sentence, for the added trauma her daughter had to endure ..

Come on another 4.5 years behind bars wouldn't have killed her.
She should just have been left behind bars.

She shouldn’t have run him over & he should’ve kept it in his pants. My ex is lucky I have self control because I sure FELT like killing him.

Lindsey was HIS biological daughter, making her Clara’s stepdaughter (There’s a great book out where Lindsey and the mistress open up about everything).

So she remembers each bump as this bitch ran over her father.

Oddly enough, the couple’s biological twins weren’t in the vehicle. She didn’t have to bring the teenager with her; she never should’ve involved the kids in adult situations. She wanted Lindsey to see his infidelity and hate her own father.

I’m beyond disgusted by her release. She is a spiteful, narcissist, jealous, DANGEROUS woman.

Men of TX beware.

She is one of my favorite crazy assed bitches ever.

As long as she is locked up, that is.

Also, Betty Broderick. So crazy you can taste it!

https://www.texasmonthly.com/news/clara-harris-released-from-prison/
[....]
Friday, one of Texas’s most notorious killers, Clara Harris, was released from prison.
[....]
Clara was first eligible for parole in 2012, but she was turned down. Over the next five years, she was turned down three more times. Apparently, some members of David’s family had written letters to the parole board declaring that Clara didn’t deserve mercy—that she should at least serve her full twenty-year sentence and be released in 2023.

But last year, she got a new parole attorney, Kevin Stouwie of San Antonio. He came up with a new strategy. At her parole hearing this past October, he brought her two sons, who were then nineteen years old and attending universities in Texas. They said they had come to the prison every month for the last fifteen years, without fail, to visit their mother. Yes, the twins acknowledged, they had lost their father, but at the same time they had lost their mother, whom they loved deeply. They were victims twice over, they said.

In November, Clara’s application for parole was granted, and her release date was set for May 11. She was quickly inundated with requests for interviews, but she turned all of them down. “Although she knows she can’t disappear, she is going to do her best to stay out of the public eye,” said Stouwie. “All she wants to do is make up for lost time with her boys.”

Clara is now sixty years old, and her hair is getting gray. Because she is penniless (and legally, she still owes her in-laws $3.75 million), she will initially live with a friend, and she will look for a job. (According to Stouwie, the company that runs the prison Braille program has asked Harris to keep working once she returns to Houston. Because of her criminal record, she can no longer practice dentistry.)

Her friends have told me she is worried that people she meets will realize who she is and back away. “It’s too bad if they do,” said Detoto, who has kept in touch with Harris since her conviction. “Yes, she made a horrible fifteen-minute mistake. But she’s a wonderful woman. It’s time to forgive her and let her move on.”
0518-ClaraHarris-1250x0-c-default.jpg

I thought the husband was trying to hurt them .... get into the car ... ? Wasn't the daughter screaming he's trying to get into the car ... he's going to hurt us during the 911 call just before she ran him over ... ? Why is this woman in jail at all ... ?

I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was the laps she did in the hotel driveway that did that.

Once? Sure. Maybe. The second time? Nope.

--Al

I think i'm thinking of a different lady that also runs over people.

I ran over someone once ... he didn't even remember it (because that drunk) I got a hug after I told him why his leg hurt in the morning.

For real ... his exact words: Oh i must have been being a real asshole for you to do something like that.

Come here give me a hug ... I'm sorry! The police didn't show up at all !!!

Latest posts

Back