• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

w8ng4msrgt

Trusted Member
crosby.jpg

Fugitive on Horseback Strikes Again

Last Update: 11:58 am

A fugitive on horseback has apparently struck again.Clermont County Deputies continue searching for 25 year-old Christopher Crosby. He was recently found guilty of a home invasion and gun theft in Batavia Township, but did not show up for his sentencing.

Residents in the small community of Laurel say they've spotted Crosby on horseback and they think he's hiding out in the woods. Residents say Crosby was using his father's horse, before stealing another horse from a neighbor. Today, police believe Crosby stole another horse, and is getting himself in deeper trouble as time goes on.

It's put the community on edge. They have been out searching for Crosby themselves so they can lead police to him.

Link

I am trying to find a mug but he is probably a crack head. 5'10" 138

I guess that he is lucky that we aren't back in the 1800's, he would be hanged for stealing the horse!:laughing:

Back